Most of the time, women (and few men) would often think that having a clear and beautiful skin would cost a lot. In fact often times, people think that you need to shell out thousands of dollars just to have clear, soft and healthy skin and sadly many women actually follow this type of thinking. They spend their hard earned money on numerous beauty and skin care products believing that this is the only way to achieve beautiful skin. Let us straighten things out. The truth is yes, you would need some skin care products but you don’t need to buy every skin care product that is being sold or worse get skin care products that carry very expensive price tags. It might be quite surprising for many women that achieving a beautiful and healthy skin is actually possible with a few basic skin care techniques.
Techniques to a Healthy and Beautiful Skin
Here are simple techniques for healthy and beautiful skin from your face to every inch of your body.
- Wash your face daily. It is best to use a mild cleanser for the face. Also you should wash your face twice a day to remove dirt, dust, excess oils an grime that would eventually clog your pores. Wash your face after getting up in the morning and before turning in to sleep.
- Do a facial at least once a week. This is to get rid of the excess oil and dirt that has settled deep in your pores.
- Moisturise your skin daily. If you are looking for a moisturiser that serves your skin best then you should use the Argan oil. You can use the Argan oil to your face and body and even on your hair, scalp and nails. This oil from Morocco is packed with components that help moisturise the skin, protect the skin from aging and keep the skin healthy such as Sterols, Vitamin E and unsaturated fatty acids, Linoleic acid, Ferulic acid, Carotenoids, Polyphenols and Prostaglandins.
- Apply sunscreen lotion everyday! You should never expose your skin to the sun’s Ultra Violet rays without protection. The UV rays are known to do the most damage to the skin resulting to wrinkles, fine lines, blemishes, age spots, sunspots and worse skin cancer. 15 minutes before opening your door and stepping outdoors, make sure that you have lathered on to your skin a sunscreen lotion with an SPF 15 or higher.
- Avoid stress and manage stress well. Life comes with stress and if you want to prevent your skin from breaking out or developing wrinkles then you should see to it that you keep away from stress and know how to deal with stress. If you are stressed out with what you are doing such as work, take a break for at least 5 minutes. Most popular ways on how to get rid of stress is smiling, singing or exercising.
- Eat right, keep your body hydrated and get enough sleep! Keeping your body healthy also means keeping your skin healthy.
Follow these 6 steps religiously and you would soon see a vast improvement on how your skin looks and feels.