Your busy and tight schedule is no excuse for you to neglect your skin. Most moms are busy taking care of their children, husbands and the entire household. Career women are plain busy with their careers and their social life and the young women who are still in school are busy enjoying life. No matter how tight your schedule might be you should always find time for skin care regimen.
Skin Care Tips for Women on the Go
- Wash your face at least twice a day. Use cold water to wash your face in the morning. Since you would be exposing yourself to different pollutants when you go out it is best that your pores are not that open. Before going to bed do not miss on washing your face. This is most especially if you have been wearing make up the entire day. Use warm water this time to open your pores and remove any dust, dirt and toxins.
- Use Argan oil as your moisturiser. Be sure that the oil that you get is the cosmetic grade and not the culinary oil. Argan oil is an excellent moisturiser. It contains many ingredients that help fight signs of skin aging, acne problems and fight dry skin.This oil from Morocco has essential fatty acids, Vitamin E, antioxidants, Squalene and moisturising properties. Use the oil at night by massaging the oil into the face. You can also use this oil as a whole body moisturiser. Just apply the oil to your dry skin or wrinkle-prone areas of the skin. For really dry skin you can use this oil twice a day.
- Always apply sunscreen protection. Sunscreen protection is very important. Sunrays have UV rays that damage the skin and have been known to cause skin cancer. Always protect your skin. Even if the forecast is cloudy you should still apply sunscreen protection to your skin. The UV rays can penetrate clouds and do the damage to your skin.
- Drink lots of water. You should not neglect this tip. Your skin loses moisture every time you sweat. If you are dehydrated your skin will become dry. Drink lots of water about 8 to 10 glasses everyday to keep your skin hydrated.
- Stick to a healthy diet. What you eat can affect the health of your skin especially your facial skin. Avoid oily and greasy meals as this can cause pimples. You definitely do not want pimples to start appearing on your face. Eat more fruits and vegetables but of course your meals should be well balanced. Instead of munching on potato chips or chocolates for your snacks, go for freshly sliced fruits.
- Get enough sleep. Sleep is very important in keeping your skin healthy. Lack of sleep can cause pimple breakouts. Skip on the late night movie after getting home from work or cut down on that late night out gimmicks with your friends.
These skin care tips are fairly easy to carry out. Anyone with a tight schedule will not have a hard time doing this simple beauty regimen. Do not let your tight schedule turn you into an unattractive duckling.