Argan oil is dubbed the liquid gold of Morocco and it earned such a nickname because of its many uses. Check out for what beauty purposes you can use this treasured oil of Morocco for.
Argan Oil and Its Many Uses
- Skin Moisturizer – The oil comes with nutrients having potent moisturizing properties such as Vitamin E, essential fatty acids and Sterols. Just a few drops of the oil will keep the skin moisturized. To use it as a face moisturizer, massage a few drops of Argan oil to your face and neck after you have cleansed it. Do this in the morning and in the evening. To use it as a body lotion, just use a few drops of the oil and apply all over the skin. You don’t have to worry about looking and feeling greasy as the oil is absorbed by the skin quickly.
- Wrinkle and Lines Remover – Minimize wrinkles and fine lines with regular use of the oil. Simply apply on affected area twice a day.
- Hydrating Toner – To use the oil as a hydrating toner, just mix a few drops of it to your preferred facial toner. If you want a natural hydrating toner, simply mix a few drops of Argan oil to Rose or Orange Blossom water.
- Face Mask – You can also use the liquid gold of Morocco as a face mask to rejuvenate and brighten the skin. You can simply add a few drops of the oil into your preferred store-bought mask or you can make your own. In a small bowl, combine a tablespoon of lemon juice, 3 teaspoons of yogurt (Greek-style), a tablespoon of honey and 2-3 drops of Argan oil. You now have a face mask that will brighten and rejuvenate the skin. Apply this mask on a clean, dry face and leave it for 10 minutes then rinse off using warm water.
- Lip Scrub plus Moisturizer – Smoothen your lips and keep it moisturized with Argan oil, vanilla extract and fine brown sugar. Simply mix these 3 ingredients massage gently onto your lips with a circular motion then rinse off.
- Hair Conditioner – You can use the oil to condition the hair. Apply a few drops of the oil to wet hair just like you would with a normal conditioner. To use it as a leave-on conditioner, apply the oil into your hair after showering while the hair is still damp. You can also use the oil to deep condition your locks. Apply the oil on your hair before bedtime and wrap your head with a towel then leave overnight or for an hour then wash the hair after.
- Hairstyling – Tame frizz and add shine to your hair with just a few drops of Argan oil Simply pour a few drops of the oil on your palm, rub your hands together then use your fingers to apply the oil.
- Cuticle and Heel Moisturizer – Moisturize and soften your nail cuticles by massaging a few drop of the oil in them. Treat cracked heels by massaging a rich amount of the oil in them as well as the feet and toes. Wear socks after to let the goodness of the oil soak through.
- Bath Oil– Treat yourself to a more relaxing bath by adding a good amount of Argan oil in your bath water. The oil is gentle enough for baby skin and it will help minimize stretch marks. The oil also have anti-inflammatory properties helping to soothe tired and sore muscles and joints.
Like our Facebook page and share this post to your friends.