Known as the “liquid gold” from Morocco, argan oil is well known to show gold like qualities. Most people who are new to the product though would ask if it is really worth it to purchase a bottle of this “liquid gold”. Not a lot of people would risk spending money on something they know nothing about, especially a beauty product he or she has never tried before. Why invest on argan oil? Here are a multitude of reasons why.
Let’s kick it off with argan oil’s health benefits!
- Regular consumption of argan oil has proven to be highly effective on bringing down LDL cholesterol levels.
- Argan oil also has a healing and relief effect for those who are suffering from arthritis and arteriosclerosis. Used as an effective massage oil, argan oil gives relief to aches and pains in various body parts and joints.
- Argan oil is great in reducing inflammation and swelling.
- It is wonderful for the body’s cardiovascular and digestive system – good for the heart and treats irritable bowel syndromes.
- As argan oil is rich in antioxidants and fatty acids, regular consumption of this oil will strengthen one’s immune system.
Argan oil is also a wonder in skin care!
- Used for centuries by Moroccan women, argan oil has been known to treat several skin problems. Skin problems such as typical inflammations, eczema, psoriasis, and acne are no match to this oil.
- Having a high content of fatty acids such as Omega 6 and 9, argan oil is a wonderful skin moisturizer. Dry, scaly, and chapped skin is easily brought back to moisture by this oil.
- Highly rich in vitamin E, argan oil is a wonderful cure and preventive measure for stretch marks and various scars. Burns, surgical scars, and even acne scars are healed with regular usage of this oil.
Are you worried about aging skin? Don’t be!
- Argan oil has rich anti-aging properties. With loads of phenols, argan oil successfully combats premature skin aging. These phenols help protect the skin from harmful effects of smoke, pollution, stress, and other free radicals in the body.
- Argan oil is rich in vitamin E that works wonders in keeping skin line and wrinkle free! Regular application of this oil to the face including under the eye will help keep skin looking young and vibrant.
Argan oil is great for the hair and nails!
- Rich in antioxidants, argan oil protects both hair and nails from harmful effects of different elements like the sun and water. Not only this, argan oil is able to lock in moisture helping both hair and nails to maintain healthy and strong.
With all of these benefits wouldn’t you want to give argan oil a try? Buying only 100% pure argan oil will assure you that you are using a quality product from Morocco. You are assured of getting all the nutrients and essential components of the oil with 100% pure argan oil.