Definitely a platter of the baked yet Crispy Chicken Wings in Honey Mustard would quiet down a party. Not because your guests are not having fun but everyone would be so busy nibbling on these delicious wings. Getting seconds would be a chaos as everyone would definitely be grabbing seconds. Just a piece of advice if you are throwing a party or a get together for a huge crowd, make sure that you have enough platters of the crispy chicken wings in Honey Mustard!
You will only spend about an hour in your kitchen preparing this recipe! That’s fair enough! Even if you have not much experience cooking food in your kitchen, you will have a very easy time cooking up this best seller recipe.
Let’s Get on With the Ingredients
You won’t have a hard time getting the ingredients for this uber delicious chicken wings recipe!
- Split Chicken Wings or Drumettes – 4 pounds would mean 35 wings. If you are getting forzen wings, make sure to thaw them.
- Vegetable oil – You will need about a quarter cup.
- Salt – A teaspoon is enough.
- Black Pepper – Half a teaspoon will do.
- Honey – Half a cup is enough.
- Yellow Mustard – You will also need about half a cup.
- Mayonnaise – A quarter cup is all you’ll need.
- Onion Flakes – You will need about 2 tablespoons of minced onion flakes.
- Garlic Cloves – Get 4 and mince them.
- Parsley – You will need 2 teaspoons of chopped parsley.
- Moroccan Argan Oil – This oil often referred to as the liquid gold of Morocco will add an extra nutty taste and aroma to this chicken wings recipe! The oil is also packed with nutrients that keep the body healthy such as unsaturated essential fatty acids and loads of antioxidants. You’ll love drizzling this precious oil in almost all your recipes! Use a small amount, maybe 1-2 tablespoons to drizzle over the chicken wings right before serving.
It’s Time to Get Busy in the Kitchen
- The first step is to preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Get a bowl and place your chicken wings in and pour in your vegetable oil, salt and pepper. Toss until all the wings are evenly coated. Once done get your rimmed baking sheet and place the coated wings in.
- Start baking the wings for about 55 minutes or until they become crispy. You’ll need to turn the wings once maybe halfway through the baking.
- While waiting for the wings to be all crispy, geta large bowl and combine all the remaining ingredients except for the Argan oil. This is your honey mustard mixture. Mix them well. Once the wings are cooked, place them in the honey mustard mixture.Toss the wings until they are evenly coated. Put the wings back in the baking sheet and then bake them some more for about 10 minutes.
Absolutely delicious! Don’t forget to drizzle the wings with some Argan oil for that extra nutty kick!