One of the most common hair problems is having dry hair. What’s bad about having dry hair is that people notice it right away.
Even without touching hair, one would be able to distinguish dry hair from a healthy one. The look is just so much different from what is healthy. Usually frizzy and out of control, dry hair would be spotted a mile away not just by the experts but by regular citizens as well.
Do you have dry hair? Would you want to avoid having dry hair? If you do, then read on and find out how you can keep your hair from becoming dry and brittle.
What Causes Dry Hair?
Here are some of the most common reasons why people get dry and brittle hair:
- Moisture level in the body is low. Normal moisture level should be 80% for the hair to be in a healthy condition. Proper moisture in the body can be achieved through hydrating by drinking at least 8 glasses of water each day.
- Extreme temperatures affect the hair. Extreme temperatures such as extreme cold or extreme heat damage the hair. Living in areas that have extreme temperatures are therefore not advisable. If it cannot be avoided, proper moisturizing should be applied to hair on a regular basis.
- Use of harsh shampoos and conditioners are a factor. Chemicals damage the hair. Using harsh shampoos and conditioners will do your hair more harm than good. Look at the ingredients written in bottles before you purchase them. Also make sure that you buy the right shampoo and conditioner for your hair type.
- Procedures that damage hair. Constant blow-drying, coloring, bleaching, and back-combing your hair can both damage and make your hair dry. These procedures although would make your hair look nice right after they have been made, will destroy your hair in the long run.
Argan Oil for Dry Hair?
Here are some argan oil benefits for dry hair:
- A little goes a long way. A few drops of argan oil applied to hair can help restore damaged and dry hair.
- Argan oil brings remarkable shine to dull hair.
- Argan oil prevents hair damage that is due to styling, perming, blow-drying, back-combing, coloring, and bleaching.
- Argan oil improves elasticity and reduces hair loss due to breakage.
How Can Argan Oil Do All of These?
Here are some important factors:
- Vitamin E – this important nutrient helps heal and nourish dry and damaged hair. It has rich amounts of free-radicals which help protect hair from various environmental factors and chemicals.
- Vitamin F – also known as Omega 6, this nutrient helps alleviate dryness of hair. It helps moisturize and keeps healthy hair growth while discouraging split ends and breakage.
Argan and hair is a match made in heaven. Hair needs nourishment and argan oil has loads of nourishment to give.
So if you have dry, brittle, damaged hair, look into argan oil for nourishment! It is never too late to revitalize your hair back to health.