Aging is a normal occurrence in life. Each person celebrates a birthday every year which simply means we age in number per year but in reality we age every day. Scary to read that? But it’s true. Although we don’t see the small changes our bodies have every day, our bodies undergo a process called maturation on a daily basis. You don’t need to worry as this is a normal process. Plus, there are plenty of ways to combat negative aging effects.
Keeping YOU looking and feeling young is EASY…
Keeping you looking and feeling young inside and out requires dedication and self discipline. You can’t just wave a wand and expect beauty and health to come, I wish it were that easy! But you know what, it is attainable. So read on and find out how.
- Regular Exercise – keeping yourself healthy and fit requires a regular exercise regimen. Whether you decide to have a sport, to go to the gym, to do yoga at home, to walk instead of taking the commute back home, living an active life helps big time in staying fit. Sedentary lifestyle often results to unburned fats and numerous health problems.
- Proper Diet – eating healthy foods such as fruits and vegetables does wonders to our bodies! Vegetables like carrots, sweet potatoes, bell peppers, broccoli, and spinach are all rich in vitamins and minerals that help keep you looking younger. Fruits like papaya, cranberries, strawberries, grapes, and apples have nutrients such as lycopene that protect bodies from the sun and protects against certain cancers.
- Healthy Living – just a general decision to live healthily is a sure way to slow down the aging process. Small things such as taking in the right vitamins required in a day, drinking enough water, and living a stress free life will help reduce the aging effects.
Argan and Anti-Aging…
Argan oil has been dubbed as the “miraculous oil”. Miraculous for its anti-aging effects, argan oil has nutrients that help people from all over live a healthier, more productive life. How? Argan oil is known to be composed of many beneficial nutrients. Among which and one of the most important, is Essential Fatty Acids. Essential means they are vital to cell life. Unfortunately though, the body does not produce essential fatty acids on its own. Thus EFAs must come from our diet.
EFAs are important for the following reasons:
- They help form healthy cell membranes
- Helps in hormone production
- Helps in the development of the brain and nervous system
- Important in the transport and breakdown of cholesterol
- Important for the regulation of blood pressure and liver function
- Important in maintaining healthy skin and hair
Because argan oil is rich in EFAs using it will definitely give miraculous effects to our bodies. You may either use the oil topically or use it as a culinary ingredient. Either way you are sure to get the benefits of this oil. Anti-aging will surely be a breeze thanks to this miraculous oil!