Beauty is a hot topic among women. Teens, working adults, mothers talk about beauty with friends, colleagues and family members. They share knowledge and give each other beauty advice. We have collected beauty tips from all over the world. Hope these beauty tips help!
Best Beauty Tips from All Over the World
Delaying Skin Aging
- Look younger for a longer time by putting on sunscreen lotion everyday and don’t forget lathering some on your neck and hands. You pobably are already aware that sunscreen lotion effectively prevents the early onset of fine lines and wrinkles and most importantly it minimises your risk of getting skin cancer. Make it a habit to lather on sunscreen lotion before going outdoors. Don’t forget your neck and hands! These 2 skin areas show signs of aging the fastest.
Beautiful and Stronger Nails
- Get more beautiful nails by eating food containing vitamins that are essential to your nails. Take it from the French women! They have more beautiful and stronger nails primarily because of what they eat. They munch on cheese, nuts, onions and garlic. All of these foods are packed with nutrients that make nails strong, healthy and beautiful.
- If you want healthy and beautiful nails, coat your nails with Moroccan Argan oil at least once a week.The Moroccan Argan oil is loaded with Vitamin E and essential fatty acids. Vitamin E and essential fatty acids are great nail moisturisers. They also are great nourishment for the nails making them stronger as they grow.
Keeping Skin Smooth and Beautiful
- Pith of a lemon peel is a cure for dry hands. Quite surprised? This is actually very effective! Although this would sting a little bit, it is very effective in curing dry hands.
- Awaken your skin every morning with a spritz of floral water or tonic after waking up. This is yet another beauty trick from the French women!
- Treat your facial skin with a face mask. A facial mask refreshes and renews skin. Here is a DIY facial mask formula from our Indian friends. For an oily skin, mix 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder with just a pinch of turmeric. Then add in a few tablespoons of orange juice. Mix the ingredients well and lather it on your face and neck. Once it dries, rinse it out with cool water. If you have normal skin, instead of using orange juice for the mask, use rosewater.
- Before going to bed, the Brits cleanse their skin making sure to remove make up. This is definitely a nightly ritual that we should all follow.
- Want to look all French?Don’t ever leave your house without lipstick! French women never do. So if you want to be like the French, always wear a lipstick. The French usually prefer the colour red.
- Want to have sexy eyes?Women of Afghanistan have very beautiful eyes! What’s the secret to their sexy and gorgeous eyes? For many centuries now, the Afghan women would have their eyes kohl-rimmed. This is the secret to their expressive and beautiful eyes.