Can you handle the world’s toughest job? If you were interviewed for this position, do you think you would willingly accept the responsibilities? A video interviewing for the world’s toughest job went viral. And all of the applicants, both men and women were surprised with what the position required of them. The link for the video is included below but before you click on it, read on first.
Here’s what the world’s toughest job requires.
1. The job requires you to be standing up most of the time or actually all the time. Since you will be on your feet and bending over constantly plus the job means you will be exerting yourself constantly, a high level of stamina is required. By constantly, this means 24/7.
2. There are NO BREAKS available and this is legal. (Tweet this)
3. Having an excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills is a must.
4. The world’s toughest job also requires you to have a degree in medicine, finance and the culinary arts. (Tweet this)
5. You must be able to handle chaotic situations and perform well.
6. Taking on the world’s toughest job means giving up your life. Not literally. But it would be difficult for you to attend to other matters as your time and presence are needed constantly for this job.
7. NO VACATIONS (Tweet this)
8. Holiday breaks are out of the question since the holidays are your busiest and craziest. The job also demands that you do the tasks during Holidays WITH A HAPPY DISPOSITION.
After reading all of the requirements for the world’s toughest job, you probably are thinking that this job is crazy or even fuming mad that someone even has the nerve to create such a job. You probably are thinking that no one would ever fall for this job even if the salary is way way high or even a 6-figure per month salary. But here’s one more thing.
The world’s toughest job pays NOTHING. (Tweet this)
Now, you are most probably fuming mad! But before you unleash your fury, you should know that billions of people all across the world hold the world’s toughest job.
Click on the link to learn who are actually doing the world’s toughest job. If you remember what day it is today, you’ll know right away who does this job. And you probably know someone who has the world’s toughest job.
Give a shout out to all the moms who do the world’s toughest job! (Tweet this)