Growing more popular by the day, argan oil has somehow penetrated the worldwide market. As it is originally from Morocco and getting it from a different part of the world is unheard of, it is a wonder how it has reached this high of popularity. You see, the tree where this oil originates from only grows in Morocco. Although others have tried without success to cultivate this tree outside of its orogin, it has remained to be adaptive only to the dry and arid climate of Morocco. This brings us back to argan oil’s unforeseen popularity. Why should an oil so rare be so popular and in demand? It is because of its benefits.
ARGAN OIL AND ITS BENEFITS
Argan oil has been discovered to be beneficial to beauty and health – two very important factors in a normal human being. These two reasons alone could explain the uncanny popularity of argan oil. Being a dominant product that keeps both men and women attractive and being a top product recommended to help make the body healthy – no wonder this oil has been talked about!
COSMETIC ARGAN OIL
100% pure argan oil is known to be one of the richest sources of vitamin E, fatty acids, and antioxidants. These components are known to be anti-wrinkle and anti-aging boosters. These three components together with so much more good stuff help in offering users these myriad of beauty benefits:
- Diminish lines and wrinkles
- Soften skin
- Reduces scarring
- Reduces stretch marks
- Neutralizes sebum production (making skin acne free)
- Relief of eczema, psoriasis and other skin problems
- Makes hair shiny and healthy
- Makes nails stronger and cuticles softer
HEALTH BENEFITS OF ARGAN OIL
With the same components mentioned above, argan oil that is made for consumption give the following health benefits:
- Skin cells regenerate with the help of Vitamin E, fatty acids, and antioxidants that ward off free radicals in the body.
- Argan oil protects muscles and bones from aging.
- A great hair tonic, argan oil fights dandruff and hair loss.
- It has zero cholesterol and is great for the heart, preventing cardiovascular disease.
- Argan oil lowers cholesterol and normalizes blood pressure.
- A wonderful massage oil, it works effectively to give relief to those who suffer from arthritis and rheumatism.
- It is considered an aphrodisiac.
- It has promising anti-cancer properties.
You see, argan oil has so many benefits that make it worthy of its popularity. It does not only have properties good for the skin, hair, nails, and anti-aging properties – it also has components great for a healthy body. If you would also want a culinary treat, argan oil for cooking adds that unique nutty flavor that a lot of food enthusiasts look for. Truly a wonder of an oil from Morocco, every drop counts and every drop is worth every penny with this magnificent oil. Argan oil is truly a beneficial oil both cosmetically and health wise.