The process of getting old or maturing also known as aging is a sensitive topic to dive into. Asking a person’s age is sometimes even considered as rude and impolite. Why? Because people would rather be known as young, vibrant, and fresh. It is natural for people to not want to admit their real age and sometimes not even to themselves! But come on, let’s face it! Everybody is bound to grow old and wrinkled. Luckily though, there are certain products out in the market that help delay signs of aging. One of these products is argan oil.
Argan and anti-aging work hand in hand as most products claim they can do. But really, if you read some more, you would see how argan can truly be an anti-aging buster – helping you to proudly admit your age when others ask!
How can Argan Oil Help in Anti-Aging?
Argan oil has key compounds naturally present in it that help fight aging. Various factors that work to speed up the aging process will easily be delayed with regular usage of this wonder oil. Don’t believe me? Here are just some of the wondrous effects of argan oil to aging:
- Argan oil has twice as much vitamin E as other oils like olive oil, which makes it richer in antioxidants that help prevent skin damage. Vitamin E also greatly reduces the appearance of fine lines, stretch marks, and scarring.
- Argan oil fights signs of aging by preventing sun damage and improving skin’s elasticity.
- Argan oil is 80% unsaturated, containing 8 important fatty acids. Among these 8 fatty acids is Omega 6 which the body cannot produce. Omega 6 helps prevent moisture loss in the skin and other parts of the body.
- Argan oil also has fatty acids such as oleic and linoleic acids that help hydrate, maintain resilience, and improve skin elasticity, helping skin look young and fresh.
- Argan oil contains natural plant alcohols such as phytosterols which help brighten and boost radiance in skin.
- Rich in tocopherals, this form of antioxidant helps human cells counteract cell destruction brought about by free radicals, keeping you looking and feeling young.
- Argan oil contains saponins that not only soften skin but more important, helps restore the skin’s water lipid layer, minimizing wrinkles.
Because argan oil has great levels of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and vitamin E, it has become well known for its restorative and anti-aging benefits. A lot of products in the market claim to have the same anti-aging effects, but do they have the components to prove it? Better yet, are they natural products known to be safe to use in most parts of the body? Argan oil answers YES to both questions. With proven anti-aging buster components and naturally made from the fruits of the Argan tree, using argan oil regularly will definitely give you the courage to admit your age to yourself and to the public. Without a doubt!