You probably already know that the skin on the face is more sensitive than the skin on your arms and legs. Many women buy so many skin care products for their face but not many actually know how to check which of these skin care products sold in the shelves of drugstores, malls, grocery stores, etc are best for their skin type.
One advice to go with is to go for natural and organic skin care products. It is also best to use only skin care products made with hypoallergenic ingredients. Avoid any skin care product with the following:
- Occlusive mineral oil
- Artificial colours and fragrances that may cause irritation
- Polyethylene glycol
- Drying specially denatured alcohol
One of the best skin care products out in the market today is Argan oil. This oil is absolutely a skin wonder. It is packed with essential fatty acids, Sterols, Vitamin E, Prostaglandins, Polyphenols, Ferulic acid, Carotenoids, Linoleic acid and other antioxidants. The only thing that you should know about the ingredients of Argan oil is that they nourish, moisturise and protect the skin from getting damaged and even skin aging.
When it comes to facial skin many women go gaga over different skin care routines and skin care products to avoid getting blemishes, pimples, wrinkles or fine lines. When caring for the skin one should understand that everything is interconnected. So if you are having skin problems this can be an indication that your body is not in prime health.
Skin Zones and its Body Sister Zones
- Forehead – If your forehead is not looking too healthy and showing some signs of problems then its sister zone may be the cause of the problem. The forehead’s sister zone is the bladder and digestive system. Drink more water and stick to a more natural whole foods diet.
- The Upper Nose – The skin on the upper nose in between your eyes has the liver as its twin zone. If you are experiencing blemishes and skin breakouts on this area this can mean that you have been stuffing yourself with unhealthy foods as well as beverages. Rich and creamy foods as well as alcohol can cause the skin problems in this area as well as foods that you may be allergic to. You may need to consult with your doctor to determine which food you are allergic to.
- Cheeks – Are your cheeks showing signs of skin problems instead of being naturally rosy? If you smoke then this could be the culprit. Areas on the cheek area can be because of a lung problem. Smokers and people with lung problems can have skin problems on this area.
- Eyes and Ears – The twin zone of these 2 pairs is the kidneys. The dark circles around your eyes may not just be because of lack of sleep or because of your genes. This can be because your kidneys are not functioning very well. The advice is to drink more water.
The Chin – Skin problem in the chin area can be because of hormonal imbalance.
The best thing to do is live a healthy lifestyle and care for the skin properly to avoid skin problems.
Visit a skin doctor when you are having skin problems and even if you are not. A once a year visit to a dermatologist is a must.