Been dreaming of serving your family a wonderful dinner but you just can’t seem to think of the perfect recipe? Country cooking is the essence of home cooking. You can bet that with this Country Style Pork Ribs recipe everyone would always want to be in time for dinner!
Country Style Pork Ribs
If you live in the city, you probaly have missed a lot of home-cooked meals. Your daily meals would probably be from fast food chains or restaurants. It’s time to serve yourself and your family with a special home-cooked meal and the best recipe to excite everyone’s tastebuds is the Country Style Pork Ribs!
What You Will Need
It will only take you an hour and 40 minutes to prepare this dish and you will not have any difficulty gathering what you will need.
- Pork Ribs – If dinner is for 6 people then 5 pounds of country-style pork ribs is enough.
- Vegetable Oil – You will need about 2 tablespoons.
- Chili Sauce – Get the 12-ouncer bottle. You will need just 1.
- Worcestershire Sauce – 2 tablespoons would be enough.
- Yellow Mustard – A tablespoon is enough.
- Brown Sugar – A quarter cup is enough.
- Water – Half a cup is all you will need.
- Moroccan Argan Oil – You will need about 2 tablespoons to drizzle over the pork ribs right before serving. This oil from Morocco would give an extra kick of nutty aroma and flavour to this recipe. Another great thing about this oil is that it is packed with nutrients that boost the health of our body!
Time to Start Cooking Country-Style!
- Get your soup pot, pour in your vegetable oil and start heating it over medium high heat. Once heated put in the ribs and brown them on all sides. It takes about 8 – 10 minutes to brown all sides of the ribs.
- The next step is to mix all of the remaining ingredients except for the Moroccan Argan oil.
- Take your heat down to medium and take out remaining liquid. Pour the sauce you just made over the ribs and partially cover the pot. Cook the ribs for an hour and a half or until ribs are tender. You will have to occasionally turn the ribs over while cooking.
- Do not forget to give your pork ribs a drizzle of the oil from Morocco! You will love the extra flavour this oil brings!
It is quite easy to prepare this dish! Less than 2 hours spent in your kitchen is not bad and after tasting this dish, you would not be able to stop yourself from spending more time in your kitchen, trying to learn new recipes! It’s time to serve healthy meals on your table. Start cooking home-cooked meals now!