The word “essential” in itself would give you an idea of the importance of these substances. Beauty products alone bank on the essential fatty acids that are included in their products. Accordingly, beauty products with essential fatty acids in them work better and do wonders for beauty. Is this true? Could essential fatty acids be that important? Well if you would like to know more about these substances, what they are, what they are for, and their over-all benefits to the body, then read on. Here are some of the most common and important types of essential fatty acids and their benefits.
Let’s talk about Omega 3, 6, and 9
All three types of essential fatty acids are needed by the body. Omega 3 and 6 in particular are two substances that are not produced by the body. What this means is that in order for the body to have these two acids, it must be consumed through food. Omega 9 on the other hand is also an important fatty acid but fortunately the body can create it on its own.
Importance of essential fatty acids
Among the many benefits of having enough EFAs include benefits for health and for beauty. Here are some of the top benefits one gets from EFAs:
- Essential fatty acids successfully nurture the following: brain and nervous system, heart and its circulatory system, and also the immune system.
- EFAs help in the beautification of the following: hair, nails, and the skin. This makes EFAs one of the most sought after ingredients in beauty products of today.
- Children benefit from EFAs as they are able to grow better with sufficient EFAs in their system.
- Pregnant women on the other hand are required to have a higher intake of EFAs to help promote normal fetal growth, better brain improvement, better studying and better behavior.
- After giving birth, women who are breast feeding are also required a higher dosage of EFAs. This is because infants get EFAs through their mother’s breast milk.
Essential fatty acids and beauty
Because beauty is important to most, using substances that help enhance beauty sells like pancakes. There are loads of beauty products now that incorporate EFAs to help get improvements in looks. Different hair, nails, and skin products have been developed to make them young looking and healthy.
Argan oil for beauty
Argan oil is an all natural product that helps prove the importance of EFAs to beauty. Being all natural, no chemicals have been added to argan oil. This pure oil comes from the nuts of a Moroccan tree. Upon testing this oil has high content of EFAs. This is the reason why this oil does wonders for dry hair, unmanageable hair, frizzy hair, weak nails, damaged nails, pimples, wrinkles, and so much more. A few drops of this oil applied to nails, hair, and skin help to normalize them. When used daily, argan oil encourages a younger and healthier look.
Truly magbificent and beneficial, essential fatty acids should be incorporated in one’s daily routine. Whether used as a beauty product such as by using argan oil or through one’s diet, EFAs should be given more importance.