Men are now starting to care about their skin. It is about time! Although a high percentage of the male species is still clueless of what skin care products would be best to use in their skin type. The truth is most men are still not familiar with their very own skin type.
If you belong to the group of clueless men when it comes to skin care then read on! Don’t just go on using whatever skin care product that you see on TV or your buddies recommend to you.
For Your Face
- The Scrub – If you have a dry and flaky skin on your face and you are prone to having those unwanted blackheads then you should get yourself a gentle scrub. You should opt for a scrub that contains apricot oil as this is a good moisturiser and jojoba meal as this helps in slough off skin cells that are dead.
- The Moisturiser – Most men do not exfoliate. Some even still wash their face with a soap bar which is a battering for your face. The lack of exfoliation and use of harsh soaps on the face can result to dry and dull skin. What you would need is a potent moisturiser.
- The Argan Oil – One of the best moisturisers that you can find in the market today is the oil from Morocco called the Argan oil. This oil is packed with nutrients that are essential to the skin. It is packed with Vitamin E and unsaturated fatty acids which makes it a great skin moisturiser.The Argan oil helps the skin retain its moisture preventing it from becoming dry. Its high content of Vitamin E and unsaturated fatty acids help the skin cells regenerate at a faster rate thus the skin’s appearance is improved rapidly. It also has antiaging properties which helps slow down and prevent the appearance of fine lines. Its antioxidant properties protect the skin from getting damaged by free radicals.
- The Face Lotion – Men are prone to having fine lines on their faces because of the fact that they do not know how to care for their skin. To soften the fine lines on your face, get a face lotion that contains retinyl plamitate. This is a Vit A derivative that helps soften fine lines and remove dark spots. You can also look for a face lotion that contains Phytosphingosine. The Phytosphingosine will calm the redness of the skin.
- The Face Wash – If you are prone to pimples or excessively oily face then you should look for a cleanser that would effectively take away the grime. If you have sensitive skin, look for one that has peppermint leaf.
- Sunscreen lotion – Get a sunscreen lotion that has an SPF of at least 15. Every time you go out of your house even if it just for a short time, apply sunscreen lotion to all exposed skin including your face. Doing so can help you avoid getting skin cancer.
These are some of the facial products that you should look into. So man up and get the best skin care product for your skin type.