Argan oil is derived from the rare Argan tree that is found exclusively in the south west part of Morocco. The local berber tribes have been making good use of this oil due to its miraculous effects on hair, nails and skin. Argan oil is actually a multi-purposes skincare product that is known to be extremely effective in the treatment of psoriasis, cold sore, and eczema, as well as for burns and deep scars.
Rising Popularity of Argan Oil
At present, Argan oil is being brought into use by a large number of companies, particularly in the beauty industry, due to the amazing benefits that it offers to the skin. After various clinical tests, it has been proved to be extremely effective in the form of toner, moisturizer and firming solvent. The oil is also lightweight, gentle and safe for use on all types of skins. It is a wonderful everyday moisturizer as well and helps in alleviating dry and chapped skin, while balancing acne-prone skin.
Benefits of Argan Oil
Argan oil is extremely rich in Vitamin E and antioxidants that help in preventing or at least delaying skin aging. The presence of these ingredients leads to re-launch of all vital functions of the skin to make it look more radiant. It also helps in avoiding the appearance of wrinkles on the skin. It can be said that Argan oil helps in turning back the age clock that acts on mature and dull skin due to the effect of sun, stress and harsh environment.
Chemical Properties of Argan Oil and their Benefits
Argan oil is very rich in nutrients such as essential fatty acids like Omega 9 and Omega 6. These fatty acids assist in the production of prostaglandin – a natural solution for fighting against inflammation and in reducing swelling and pain. Thus, it is a wonderful oil for massaging to relax the tense and tired muscles of the body. The oil stimulates the blood circulation and leaves you with a healthy and glowing rosy complexion. This oil can be applied to your hair as well to bring shine and softness to you hair. It can also be used to strengthen and fortify dry and brittle nails.
Tips for Organic Health Care using Argan Oil
Here are some great tips for Organic Health Care using Argan Oil:
- If you have extremely dry skin, spread Argan oil all over your body before you take your bath. Wait for a minimum of fifteen minutes and then soak your entire body in a warm bath. You will be able to feel the difference in your skin texture immediately.
- Before going to bed, cleanse your entire face and then apply Argan oil on it. Next, morning you will wake up with rejuvenated skin. In case of any acne outbreak, apply directly to the affected area.
- If you are suffering from cold sores, massage the oil on the affected area immediately on feeling any irritation.
- Use Argan Oil for giving yourself a reviving and soothing massage. Being anti-inflammatory, it relaxes the tired body to a great extent. It can also be used for arthritic joints and aching muscles due to the high content of fatty acids in it.
- For woman: To moisturize and nourish the facial skin, apply a little Argan oil after cleaning up your face and let is absorb thoroughly. Once it is soaked up properly, apply makeup on your face. Always remember to use it as a precursor to makeup.