If you or someone special in your life is having a receding hairline, a sudden bald spot on the head, or an increasingly obvious hair loss, then you must know a little bit more about hair loss. Other than having a different physical appearance, if your hair loss is caused by the natural aging process, then all is good. All you have to do is accept the fact that hair loss is normal when you age. Are there things you can do to lessen hair loss and to prevent it? Yes there are even when they are caused by the natural aging process. Read on and understand hair loss a little bit better for your sake or for the sake of someone you love.
What else causes hair loss?
- Burns are one of the causes of hair loss. Burns brought about by scalp injuries and even by x-rays could be causing excessive hair loss. The cause needs to be eliminated and once this happens, hair should go back to its normal hair growth and hair fall.
- Ringworms may also be a cause of hair loss. Ringworms that are brought about by fungal infection could be the downfall of your hair. Get yourself checked up to eliminate this possible cause.
- Medical drugs could be another suspect. Some of these drugs include chemotherapy (a cancer treatment), birth control pills, medicines that control blood pressure (like beta-adrenergic blockers), skin problem treatments (like retinoids for acne), and drugs that act as blood thinners. If excessive hair loss is seen, ask your doctor about it. New medications could be prescribed.
- Personal care could be the culprit. How you treat and manage your hair could probably be making your hair weak and damaged. This in effect could affect the growth of hair and could also be a reason for increased hair loss. Contributing to weakening and thinning hair are bleaching solutions, perms, excessive blow drying, tight braiding, too much handling, and so much more could be causing your problems. Look into these and refrain from using hair products that could be harmful for your hair.
What can you do about hair loss?
- Seek the advice of a doctor. Have yourself checked up to be 100% certain of the cause of your hair loss.
- Use natural products that would help promote hair growth and healthy hair. Such a product is argan oil. 100% all natural, argan oil has high contents of antioxidants, vitamin E, and essential fatty acids just to name a few. These ingredients all work to make hair not just stronger but also help hair grow faster. Hair is also moisturized and kept from drying and becoming frizzy with argan oil. A product that comes all the way from Morocco, this has been used for many years by the people of Morocco. They have seen its great effects and now this oil is available worldwide.
- Look into your diet. Consume healthy foods instead of fatty and unhealthy items. Make sure you give your hair the nutrients it needs.
Having wonderful hair and getting less hair fall is possible. Take a step back and look into what the cause of yours is. Resolve them and have better looking and thicker hair.