The eyes are the windows to the soul. Not only this having wonderful eyes completes a balanced face to make it beautiful as well. Sometimes though getting your eyes to look the way you want it too is a difficult task. First off, you are born with eyes that usually come from how your parents have their eyes. Genetics play a big part in the shape and color of your eyes.
Fortunately though there are some beauty eye problems you can do something about. If you have troubles with puffy eyes or dark circles for example, you can do something about it.
Getting puffy eyes can make your eyes look weird. Aside from crying and oversleeping, there are other factors that cause eyes to be puffy. Reasons for puffy eyes include:
- Allergies make the eyes puffy
- Stress can be a cause of puffy eyes
- Fluid retention may be blamed
- Hormonal changes could be the culprit
What might be the cause?
Determine the possible cause of your puffy eyes. When you are absolutely sure that this is not caused by an underlying health issue, look into these possible solutions and treatments for your puffy eyes.
- Clean out your system by drinking a lot of water.
- Wash your face and the outside of the eyes with cold water.
- Decrease sodium intake as sodium helps to retain liquid in the body.
- Cool cucumber slices placed on top of puffy eyes will help.
- Moist and cooled tea bags may also be placed on top of the eyes for several minutes.
- For allergic reactions you must immediately eliminate the source of the allergy. A doctor can prescribe medication to help treat the allergy.
Dark circles around your eyes give them a terrible look. There are different reasons for these circles to appear. Some of the most common ones include:
- A chronic disease that needs expert medical treatment
- Lack of sleep often brings dark circles around the eyes
- Lack of nutrients and sudden weight loss are also possible reasons
What to do about Dark Circles?
Here are some great ways to resolve this problem:
- It is vital to treat the cause of the dark circles. If it is an illness then you need to address the illness.
- Take in enough nutrients to help your skin fight off the dark circles around the eyes.
- Refrain from scratching under the eyes.
- Drink enough water. About 8-10 glasses of water each day.
- Wash the affected area and apply an effective moisturizer. Take argan oil into consideration as it is full of nutrients and vitamins that are great for removing dark circles, puffy eyes, and even wrinkles.
- Get enough rest.
Caring for your eyes and the skin around it will help you get the look that you want. Resolve both puffy eyes and dark circles around your eyes with these simple tips!