Have you got any beef? Not with me but rather a great beef idea. Beef is a meat that is well loved by many. There is of course the juicy hamburger, beef steak, beef stew, beef stroganoff, beef yakitori, beef jerky, beef pot roast, beef curry, braised beef, grilled beef, beef wellington and beef tenderloin! Of course there are many other beef dishes that many cook up in their kitchen! We just can’t name it all in this write up!
So what’s your beef? How do you want your beef? If you want your beef melting in your mouth then this recipe is just perfect! If you want to impress your family or your special someone this beef tenderloin recipe will make you a super star! Or if you just want to feed yourself something very delicious then this beef tenderloin recipe is an ideal choice. If you have not been practicing your culinary skills or it’s your first time to visit your kitchen, you don’t have to worry as this beef tenderloin recipe is easy to prepare!
What You Will Need
- Beef – You will need about 2 and a half pounds of trimmed beef tenderloin.
- Vegetable Oil – About 1 tablespoon is enough.
- Onion Powder – Half a teaspoon will do.
- Garlic Powder – Half a teaspoon will be enough.
- Pepper – A quarter teaspoon is enough.
- Argan Oil– about half a teaspoon is enough.
Preparing the Beef Tenderloin
Once you have your ingredients, you are ready to start cooking! This dish won’t take much of your time. In just 45 minutes, your beef tenderloin is ready to be served! Whether your eating alone or with a special someone, relatives or friends, this oh so tasty beef will definitely make you say “Mmmmmm…delicious”! So let’s go on with preparing this dish!
- First you need to preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Get your cookie sheet and coat it with cooking spray.
- Place your beef tenderloin on the cookie sheet and set it aside first.
- Get a small bowl and combine the onion powder, garlic powder and pepper. Rub this spice mixture all over the meat.
- Place the cookie sheet in the oven and cook. It will take you about 35 to 40 minutes cooking time if you want your meat medium rare.
- Before serving the beef tenderloin, drizzle Argan oil unto the beef to get an extra nutty flavour. Not only is this oil going to make your dish extra tasty, it will also help keep your heart and your mind healthy because of its high content of unsaturated essential fatty acids. The oil is also loaded with essential nutrients that benefit the skin, hair and nails.
This beef recipe is definitely easy to prepare! Enjoy the taste of this beef tenbderloin as it melts in your mouth! So have you got any beef?