Aging skin is a terrible skin stage to experience. And although it may not be a contagious or deadly disease, aging skin makes a person look and feel old which are two destructive aspects in a person’s life. Looking and feeling old will make a person self conscious, less confident, and sometimes even depression.
One of the most common skin aging problems is wrinkles. These aging lines usually found under the eyes make a person look older by years. It is most often the telling sign of one’s real age and it is most often than not tried to be hidden. Who would want other people to know their real age?
SOLUTIONS THAT REQUIRE DOCTORS
- Face Lift – lasting up to 10 years, this surgical procedure removes excess skin and fats thereby tightening the skin.
- Chemical Peel – a form of acid is applied by a doctor across one’s face that peels off the outer layer of the skin where fine lines could be seen.
- Botox – injected in different areas of the face such as the eyebrows and forehead, Betolinium toxin Type A prevents muscles from contracting and this makes skin look tighter and flat.
SOLUTIONS THAT REQUIRE MEDICATIONS
- Retinoid – usually used with other products such as sunscreen, retinoid is applied on one’s face and neck. It helps make skin look smoother and helps make wrinkles less visible.
- Anti-wrinkle Creams – these creams have ingredients such as vitamin E, retinol, and kinetin that help to smoothen skin out.
- Argan Oil – argan oil has very high contents of vitamin E, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids that keep the skin looking young and fresh. The difference of this oil with anti-wrinkle creams is the large amounts of nutrients that it has. Also, it does not have added solutions, just the pureness of the oil.
SOLUTIONS THAT REQUIRES YOU
- A Balanced Diet – to nurture your skin you have to eat healthy. Having a balanced diet with the right amount of vitamins, minerals, and proteins will help make your skin look young. Fruits and vegetables that are rich in antioxidants and vitamin E are good for your skin. They will not only clean your body but will also make your skin young looking.
- Exercise – there are a lot of types of exercises. You need to stay fit in order for your body to work properly. Doing exercise for your face is also important in keeping your facial skin flexible. Massaging the face will also help in keeping skin looking young and gorgeous. Find time to exercise and feel and look young.
Looking young and wrinkle free needs the attention of a doctor, medications, and most important of all, needs your attention. Depending on your budget and preference, these solutions will surely help you achieve your goal of having wrinkle free skin for as long as you can. Simple solutions such as eating a balanced diet and exercising, combated with natural oils such as argan oil will be your best anti-aging defense.