Acne although non-contagious and not deadly affects the lives of many. Acne certainly affects one’s physical appearance and mentality. The stress of having to deal with acne problems also takes a toll on one’s health. Aside from these, acne definitely affects one’s self-esteem. For young boys and girls, having to deal with constant bullying in school topped with acne problems is surely not a good match. Acne problem does not end in school though, even after teenage years, men and women alike still suffer from acne. Dealing with this problem then is very important.
If you want to deal with your acne, the best way for you to do it is naturally.
What does it mean when you say “Natural”?
- Change in lifestyle and diet
- Cleansing the body
- Using products made by mother earth such as plants and herbs
What is “Unnatural”?
- Prescription medications
- Strong, harsh chemicals
- Processed foods and using food additives
Taking the natural route to get rid of your acne is not only safer, but it is actually more effective. You are assured of harmless ingredients that will get in contact with your skin. You don’t have to worry about side-effects or negative outcome. Natural ingredients will keep your skin acne free in no time.
Here are the BEST NATURAL acne remedies:
- Regular usage of Argan Oil – argan oil is derived from the nuts of the fruits of the argan tree. It is rich in vitamins and nutrients that keep the skin clear and acne free. Its components keep sebum production to a normal level, helping to unclog pores and make skin acne free.
- Application of honey mask – gentle on sensitive skin, honey also has antibacterial properties that disinfect the skin from dirt and bacteria. Honey will help skin heal from minor blemishes.
- Washing your face the correct way – the rule of thumb is not to wash your face too often. Wash about twice a day. Believe it or not, over washing your face will make your glands create more sebum, encouraging acne to proliferate even more. Wash your face gently and do not scrub or use a rough cloth when washing your face to avoid further irritation.
- Keep hair away from face – keeping your hair from your face will help eliminate another irritant. Also, because hair has its own oils, when bangs or any part of hair touches your skin, it contributes to your breakouts.
- Do not prick or squeeze pimples or blackheads – doing this will also increase the body’s sebaceous glands to produce more pimples, making your problems worse. When you pop your pimples you get open wounds that make the skin more prone to infection.
- Keeping your sheets clean – changing your pillow cases and bed sheets on a regular basis will keep those pimples out. As your skin regularly touches your pillow cases and sheets, your skin gets both oils and dirt that gets trapped in them. It is advisable to wash them regularly and to change your sheets often.
- Get your daily dose of vitamins – eating well and staying healthy is always a good solution to most health problems, even to acne breakouts. To be assured of the right amount of vitamin intake, get yourself a potent multi-vitamin. When your body is well-nourished, it will have more strength to fight and heal bacteria.
Try these natural acne remedies and get a new start at clear and beautiful skin. Argan oil and skin works perfectly together. Regular application or argan oil, partnered with the right vitamins, clean sheets, hair-free face, not pricking, a honey mask, and correctly washing your face – you’re on your way to getting clear, young-looking skin!