If you want only natural beautifying ingredients to touch your body then you came to the right place. We have listed down a few homemade beauty remedies that you can concoct using ingredients straight from your cupboard and beauty kit.
Homemade Beauty Remedies
Natural Pedicure Foot Soak
This is one of the easiest homemade beauty remedies you can make.For this natural beautifier you would only need a few ingredients commonly found in your kitchen.
- Warm Milk – You’ll need 2 cups.
- Sweet Almond Oil – You’ll need 2 tablespoons.
- Essential oil – You can use any you prefer. We recommend the use of Argan oil since this essential oil is a potent moisturizer. 3 – 4 drops is enough.
Add all of these ingredients into a bowl or a foot tub having water of about 2 inches deep.
What makes this foot soak great?
Milk contains lactic acid which aids in breaking down dead skin cells and at the same time it helps soften the skin. Both the almond oil and Argan oil are great moisturizers therefore preventing your skin from becoming dry, chapped and peeling.
A Natural Body Scrub That’ll Cheer You Up
You can make a few additions in this body scrub recipe. But here’s ours.
- Baking Soda – You’ll need just a quarter cup.
- Coarse sea salt – A quarter cup is enough.
- Argan oil – You’ll need just a tablespoonful. You may also use olive oil or macadamia nut oil.
- Lemon Juice – 1 teaspoon will do.
Mix all the ingredients and scrub them all over your body on dry skin while standing in the shower or bath. See to it that you go gentle on your face. Or you can do without the coarse salt. To rinse off you can either take a shower or soak in the tub with the ingredients left on the skin. Don’t soak or shower too long. Once done pat dry your skin. Do this at least twice a week for a soft and beautiful skin.
Green Avocado Mask
This green mask won’t give you that super power Jim Carry gets every time he wore a green mask. But this green avocado mask will surely hydrate your skin. You only need a couple of ingredients to make this all natural mask.
- Avocado – You only need 1 piece. Make sure that you use a ripe one.
- Lemon Juice – A teaspoon is enough.
Simply mush up the avocado and then pour in the lemon juice. Mix them well together. Your avocado mask is done and ready to give some loving to your skin. Apply the mask on your face and neck and then allow it to soak for about 20 minutes. Rinse it off with cool water and then pat dry.
Give these homemade beauty remedies a try and tell us what you think.
Loved this post? Like us on Facebook and share these homemade beauty remedies to your friends and loved ones!