Usually called the crowning glory of man, the hair defines one’s personality and style. Not only these, the hair also signifies good hygiene and healthy living.
Because of these, people are taking great efforts to make their hair look and feel lustrous, shinny, and healthy.
The hair industry is being bombarded by new hair products left and right. Claiming exceptional results to make hair become manageable and beautiful, which product would you use amidst all the new products out in the market today?
Hair experts recommend a 100% natural oil. Indigenous to Morocco, this oil is derived from the crushed fruits and kernels of the Argan tree, where its name also originated. Argan oil is the key ingredient in many cosmetic products, but using the oil in its purity is one of the best ways to get the oil’s full effects.
What can you get from using argan oil on your hair? Plenty! Read on and find out.
- Naturally hydrates hair. If you have dry hair caused by harsh chemicals, sun-damage, or the like, regular application of argan to hair will help regenerate hair’s natural oils to keep hair hydrated.
- Makes hair manageable. A few drops of argan oil will restore smoothness to hair and make it more manageable.
- Strengthens hair. If your hair is brittle and easily breaks, use argan oil daily and get stronger hair. Argan oil’s antioxidants repair damaged hair and makes hair stronger.
- Restores damaged hair. Hair may be damaged by internal and external factors such as over styling. Because argan oil is rich in Vitamin E, it helps repair and renew damaged hair caused by various destructive agents.
- Gives hair natural shine. Argan oil is perfect for locking in moisture. Regular usage of this oil helps bring back hair’s luster and shine.
- Effective for color treated hair. Color treating your hair damages hair. Using argan oil for colored hair helps to nourish hair back to health. Aside from this, argan oil is able to increase the life of color in color treated hair.
- Heals split ends. Rich in fatty acids like Omega 3 and 9, argan oil helps to bring essential nutrients to hair and the hair shaft. It not only helps strengthen hair but it also heals split ends.
Using argan oil is easy! A little goes a long way so a few drops of argan oil applied to hair will help restore life and shine to your hair.
Use argan oil before or after taking a bath. Either way, you are assured to get the right natural nutrients to your hair.
Easily absorbed and not greasy to the touch, argan oil is the perfect hair protection you can invest on.
Keep your hair healthy and beautiful the natural and safe way. Use argan oil daily and reap its natural benefits!