Businessmen who are frequent flyers, flight attendants, or ordinary people who just love to travel and see the world, these people have the difficult task of caring for their skin while on the road (or air). You see, skin care differs big time when you’re at the comforts of your own bathroom and your own home as compared to when you’re in a plane, a car, a bus, or hotel. Your skin reacts and either becomes too dry or too oily.
Being able to keep your skin healthy is an important aspect of holistic health. That is why keeping your skin healthy even when traveling is of utmost importance. Let’s look into how the experts look after their skin while traveling to avoid unhealthy skin when you return home.
REASONS WHY TRAVELING TAKES A TOLL ON SKIN CARE
- It is difficult to bring ALL of the products you usually use for skin care.
- Diets and detoxes are most often than not put on hold.
- You’re always on the run.
- You’re too tired to care about your skin and health.
- You think a few days off of your skin care routine are ok.
RULES TO FOLLOW WHEN TRAVELING
- Bring miniature packs of your skin care products. If you can’t bring everything, just bring the essentials. Use travel packs or transfer some in small containers for easy packing.
- Eating healthy and taking time to exercise should not be taken for granted. Where you are should not be a hindrance to this. Find simple ways to exercise by taking the stairs instead of the elevator once in a while. Research good places to eat healthy before you leave to prepare for healthy meals.
- Take less time to put on make-up and more time to put on your skin care products, less time to text and email and more time to care for your skin. Time management is the key.
- Make it a rule that no matter how tired or sleepy you are you need to take off your make-up and wash your face. A little moisturizer won’t hurt as well! Discipline is another key.
- A few days off of your skin care regimen is not okay. When skin dries out and becomes dirty, the consequences are lasting. Acne may develop and this takes time to correct.
USING ARGAN OIL WHEN TRAVELING
Argan oil is a great product to bring when traveling not just because it is full of antioxidants and essential fatty acids but also because it is a one-stop product. You can use argan oil in a multitude of ways! Use it for your hair and scalp and have manageable and healthy hair. Use it for your nails and have strong and beautiful nails. Use it for your skin to keep skin soft and glowing! Use it in replacement for your face creams and body lotions. Argan oil even acts as a sunscreen!
The experts are sure about it, looking after the skin when traveling is a must do and a fairly easy task. With discipline, the right products, and time management – your skin will be healthy even when on the road.