It’s a known fact that clear skin, supple, glowing, and moisturized will always get heads turning. Who doesn’t want that extra attention given by a co-worker or a childhood crush? When you take care of yourself and take time to look good it will show in how you project and carry yourself. Caring for your skin does the same to you. No matter how beautiful your features are or how elegant your clothes are if your skin is blemished and obviously unhealthy, you’ve got a problem. People will surely turn their heads to look at you – but not in the positive way. So read on and find out how to effectively get healthy skin.
Eat your way to healthy skin
Getting healthy skin is necessary to get beautiful skin. When your skin gets blemishes and skin problems you’re sure that your skin is not as healthy as it should be. What is it that you need to do? Nothing too difficult really. All you have to do is to change your diet. Look into what you’re eating and see the difference in your skin. Here are some of the things you need to get a hold on:
- Water. It can’t get any simpler than water. Drinking water and lots of it will keep your skin hydrated. Not only this, water also helps to clear out the system of the body paving the way for beautiful skin and a healthier body all throughout.
- Blueberries. They are rich in antioxidants which are anti-aging agents. Not only this, blueberries are also a great source of fiber which helps the elimination process, letting the body release toxins. Blueberries are not available all around though so when you get the chance to buy blueberries in bulk clean them well, pack them in a zipped locked bag and freeze them. This way you’ll have blueberries even when they are out of season.
- Green tea. Green tea helps metabolism and helps keep the skin clear. Healthy skin definitely be possible with a cup of green tea a day. Rich in polyphenols that are good anti-inflammatory, your skin will benefit from this greatly.
- Walnuts. Extremely rich in essential fatty acids, walnuts will help skin protect itself from outside forces. Walnuts also give the skin needed nourishment.
- Salmon. Rich in omega 3 fatty acids, salmon helps skin stay young and supple. Eating omega 3 rich fish like salmon, mackerel, and sardines will help you with getting healthy skin.
Work your way to healthy skin
With a little work you need not worry about your skin. Here are some simple ways for you to effortlessly get healthy skin:
- Moisturize. Argan oil is one of the best moisturizers you can use for your skin. It is easily absorbed by the skin without the greasy feeling. Aside from this, argan oil is also able to give the skin important nutrients such as essential fatty acids and antioxidants. Use argan oil daily for clear and beautiful skin.
- Sunscreen. You need sunscreen to protect your skin from the sun which is the top damaging factor for your skin. Read instructions carefully, and know if you need to wear the sunscreen 30 minutes earlier or if you can just wear and go.
Give your skin the care it needs to get beautiful and healthy skin. Your routine need not change dramatically. A few simple tweaks on your everyday life will make enormous changes for your skin.