It’s the fall season but it does not mean that it is also fall season for your hair. We lose hair every day but too much hair fall can cause thinning of your crowning glory and even patches of bald spot on your head. This is of course something that we want to avoid. Here are natural ways on how you can prevent or minimize hair fall!
Natural Ways to Prevent Hair Fall
Sure there are salon treatments for hair fall. But most of the time, these treatments end up exacerbating the problem. Most salon hair treatments make use of products that contain harsh chemicals that not only can lead to hair damage but also compromise your overall health.. Unless you are sure that your favorite salon makes use of hair products that are gentle and free from toxic chemicals, go ahead and enjoy some hair pampering. But if you want to try a safer alternative, here are natural ways on how you can prevent hair fall.
- Give your hair some hot oil treatment loving. You can use any natural oil such as coconut oil, olive oil or even canola oil. But we recommend Argan oil since this oil is packed with hair benefiting nutrients such as Vitamin E, essential fatty acid, Sterols and numerous antioxidants. Warm up the oil and massage it to your scalp gently. Cover your hair with a shower cap and let the oil do its magic for an hour. Once done, shampoo your hair as you normally do.
- Use natural juices on your hair. The juice of garlic, onion, or ginger can help prevent hair fall. Rub the juice of your choice into your scalp and leave it overnight. In the morning, wash the juice off thoroughly.
- Treat your scalp with a massage. Massage promotes good circulation in the scalp. This means that nutrients and oxygen are delivered to the hair follicles therefore promoting hair growth. Use a few drops of Argan oil or any essential oil of your choice and massage your scalp gently for a few minutes.
- Feed your hair with antioxidants. Antioxidants help in protecting the hair from damage and consequently prevent hair fall and help promote a healthy hair growth. Argan oil is packed with potent antioxidants such as Vitamin E, Carotenoids, Polyphenols and Ferulic acid; which is the reason why we highly recommend the oil for your hair care kit. You can also make use of green tea as it is as well loaded with antioxidants. Simply boil two bags in a cup of water and wait for it to get warm before applying the green tea mixture on your scalp. Let it sit for an hour and then rinse your hair as you normally do.
- Learn how to meditate. In most cases, stress and tension are the root cause of hair fall. By learning how to meditate, you can manage stressful situations better and consequently prevent hair loss.
Like our Facebook page and share this post to your friends.