Do you know how to use Argan oil on your nails?
Now that the weather is friendlier and warmer, it’s finally time to say goodbye to your winter boots and hand gloves. You finally can start displaying your beautiful set of nails once again. But don’t be surprised if you see that your finger and toe nails are not looking that great. All those days of being cramped inside and covered can take its toll on the nails. The good news is there are plenty of ways for you to get them looking beautiful once again.
If you want to have chic nails, check out our nail care tips.
Apply Argan Oil on Your Nails
For a beautiful set of nails, apply a few drops of Argan oil on your nails and cuticles. The oil is loaded with nutrients having moisturizing properties such as Vitamin E, essential fatty acids and sterols. Keeping the nails moisturized is a key in preventing them from drying out and becoming prone to breakage and chipping.
How to Use Argan Oil on Your Nails
So how do you use this oil? Here are a few ways how to use Argan oil on your nails.
- Apply a small drop of Argan oil on each nail and massage the oil in gently using a finger. Don’t forget to include your cuticles. You can do this for both the fingernails and toenails.
- In a small bowl, pour enough amount of oil (up to a level where your fingernails will get submerged in the oil) and then soak your fingernails for about 10-15 minutes.
- You can also make an equal mixture of lemon and the oil and then soak your nails on this mixture for a few minutes or simply massage the mixture to your nails and cuticles.
- For the toenails and the feet, add a few drops of the Argan oil on your foot soak and then let your toenails and feet soak for about 10-15 minutes.
A Few More Nail Care Tips
Here are a few more nail care tips to keep in mind.
- Always moisturize your nails after being in contact with water.
- Be kind to your nails. Don’t bite them and don’t turn them into tools.
- When doing chores that involve water and or chemicals such as washing the dishes or doing the laundry, wear rubber gloves. For chores such as gardening or carpentry work, please wear protective or the appropriate work gloves to protect your hands and your nails.
- Give your nails an in between rest from mani and pedi for at least a month or 2. When choosing a nail polish, make sure that the polish you use does not contain the toxic trio. Click the link to learn about the toxic trio in nail polishes.
Follow these nail care tips if you want to keep your nails beautiful.
Do you know others ways on how to use Argan oil on your nails? We’d love to hear from you. So feel free to drop us a comment.
Like our Facebook page and share this post to your friends!