Many women stress about the visible effects of aging on their skin. The most common visible effects of skin aging are wrinkles, fine lines, dry skin, sun spots and blemishes. Although most men are not bothered with these effects of skin aging women are!
Many women in fact buy skin care products that promise to stop the signs of skin aging! The truth is whether we like it or not we would start aging and it would be the skin that would be the first to show visible signs of aging. Some products would make you believe that aging can be stopped but this is not just the case. But don’t lose hope just yet!
Yes it is indeed true that aging and its effects can not be stopped but they can be delayed! There are things you can do to put on hold off those annoying signs of skin aging! How?
How to Hold Off Signs of Skin Aging
- Live a healthy lifestyle. This just means that you should eat balanced and healthy meals, sleep for at least 8 hours, quit your bad vices, exercise regularly and stay away from stress. If you just simply follow all of these things you would be able to hold off those unattractive effects of aging to the skin from appearing.
- Stay protected from the sun daily. This does not mean that you should stay indoors all the time! Definitely not. Sun exposure is essential as this is where our bodies get the Vitamin D that is essential to us. This just means that you would need to wear sunscreen lotion whenever you are exposed.
- Stay away from tanning beds! Tanned skin looks great and trendy! However roasting your skin under tanning beds can damage your skin just as the sun does. This is because tanning beds also emit Ultra Violet rays just like the sun. The sunscreen lotion that you should be using is with an SPF of at least 15. You would need to apply the sunscreen lotion at least 15 minutes before you go out. Naturally avoid being under the sun for too long and especially between the hours of 9 am until 4 pm.
- Keep your body hydrated. Drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday. If your body is hydrated so is your skin. This will avoid the skin to become dry. In addition to drinking 8 glasses of water everyday add fruits with high water content such as watermelon in to your daily meals.
- Apply moisturiser to your skin every single day. Argan oil is one of the best skin moisturisers that you would find on the market today. The Argan oil keeps the skin moisturised, nourished and protected from harsh damages. Dry skin is more prone to damage so you should see to it that your skin is moisturised all through out the day. Did you know that the skin loses its essential oils everyday from exposure to the elements, perspiring and washing? Skin moisturisers add moisture and lock in the moisture to the skin.
In just 5 steps you can delay the effects of aging to your skin!