Since it is the season of grilling, we will be sharing to you absolutely delicious grill recipes! Your barbecue get-togethers would be flavour-packed with these dishes included in your menu. Your guests would definitely be going home happy and impressed with your culinary skills. Don’t you worry if you think you are no masterchef of any sort. The recipes that we have for you are quite easy to prepare. This kitchen experience would not give you a hard time! Let us proceed to the first grilled dish recipe we would share with you!
Here’s a steak recipe perfect for the summer season! Before you get too excited, let’s check out what you will need for this recipe!
- Beef – Best to get the top sirloin steak. If you are serving for 4, about 1 and 1/2 pounds of beef is enough.
- Steak Seasoning – You can easily get this from your local grocery store or supermarket. You’ll need about half a teaspoon.
- Mushrooms – Get the small and of course fresh ones. Fresh is always better as they say. You’ll need about a pound.
- Butter – A cup will do
- Beef Broth – You’ll need just half a cup.
- Dijon Mustard – This will give this dish a wonderful taste with just a tablespoon of it.
- Rosemary – For this recipe, use the dried one. Crush about half a teaspoon of rosemary.
- Thyme – Half a teaspoon of dried thyme is good.
- culinary Moroccan Argan oil – This would be to drizzle over the steaks right before serving.
Let’s Get Grilling
The first thing you need to do is cut the steak into 4 pieces. Then season them with the seasoning. Start grilling the steaks with the cover on over medium fire with each side getting about 4-7 minutes of grilling time. You can also broil them.
While you are grilling, get your skillet and start heating it over medium heat. Give the skillet a little drizzle of olive oil and put in the butter. Once the butter melts saute in the mushrooms until they become tender. All you need to do after this is just put in the other ingredients and bring it to a boil. Watch out for the liquid in the dish. Once the liquid has been reduced to about a half from its original volume, you’re done cooking. Pour this over the steak!
Don’t forget to drizzle a tablespoon or two of the culinary Argan oil on your steak for that healthy kick! Your guests would be gushing over this flavour-packed and tasty steak!