Aging is part of the sad reality of life. Though there are people who age gracefully, there are some who do their best to fight the signs of aging. As people age, different signs become more apparent in our physical appearance.
As early as twenty years old, people are now becoming conscious of their skin. This is in fact the right thing to do. As the saying goes, prevention is better than cure. And as our world becomes more stressful and the environment more polluted, people seem to grow old earlier on. Couple that with the unhealthy lifestyle and high-fat diet.
The most common signs of aging are fine lines which ultimately develop to wrinkles and sun spots due to pigmentation of the skin. As you age, your skin also loses its elasticity, making it sag and dull at the same time.
While aging is really a part of life and cannot be stopped, there are a variety of easy ways to delay the signs of aging. You do not even need to spend thousands to do this. All you need is discipline and commitment to take better care of your skin and your health in general.
Tips To Delay Skin Aging
- Keep your skin clean. Make it a point to remove makeup before going to bed at night. As much as possible, wash your face using a gentle cleanser and lightly pat your skin dry with a soft towel.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun. The sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays get through deep under the skin. This causes cell and collagen damage which can lead to the formation of fine lines. Exposure also stimulates skin pigmentation that causes the appearance of sun spots.
- To better protect yourself from the damaging effects of the sun’s UV rays, always wear sunscreen. As much as possible, use broad-spectrum sunscreen because it shields the skin from both UVA and UVB rays. Buy a sunscreen lotion with at least SPF 30 when you are regularly outdoors, even when it is cloudy and reapply every two hours.
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet. Fresh fruits and vegetables contain vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that promote not just a healthy body but also great skin. Fish like tuna and salmon are also enriched with omega 3 and omega 9. These essential fatty acids assist in nourishing the cells and aid in cell regeneration.
- Moisturize everyday with Moroccan Argan oil. This all-natural oil is loaded with vitamin E that gets rid of excessive free radicals which are responsible for fine lines, wrinkles and also dullness and dryness of the skin.The Moroccan Argan oil with its nutrients such as Vitamin E, unsaturated essential fatty acids, Sterols, Prostaglandins, Phenols and many more, helps in cell regeneration, renewal and replenishing. The oil contains many components that nurture, defend and hydrates the skin making it healthy and young-looking for a long long time.