Before you puchase that skin care product which ad you saw on TV or plastered on a big billboard look at its ingredients. The only way for you to know if a skin care product is actually effective in giving the needed looking after of your skin is by checking if it contains the nutrients essential in promoting skin’s health.
Nutrients That Keep the Skin Healthy
So what are the nutrients that give much loving to the skin? Go over this list to find out!
- Vitamins C, E, A and K – These vitamins are helpful in improving the health of our skin. Vitamins A,C and E are potent antioxidants. This means that they effectively protect every cell in our body from damage. Free radicals and environmental factors such as UV rays and pollution cause havoc in the skin and antioxidants help counter these damages. Vitamin E is a great skin moisturiser and serves as nourishment to skin cells. The same with Vitamin A, Vitamin E also aids in the repair and maintenance of skin. Vitamin K can help oin reducing those circles or dark rings under the eyes.
- Vitamin B Complex – If you want your skin to have this instant glow, Vitamin B complex will do the trick. Vitamin B complex keeps your cells hydrated and improves overall skin tone. A B vitamin called Niacin effectively retains moisture in the skin therefore keeping the skin fresher and younger.
- Essential Fatty Acids – EFAs or essential fatty acids help prevent premature aging of the skin. These fatty acids are vital in keeping the skin hydrated and regulating the skin’s mantle acid or its natural oil barrier.
- Selenium – This is yet another mineral that scientists believe to be effective in preventing skin cancer. Selenium protects the skin from the harsh effects of the sun’s UV rays.
- Zinc – Zinc effectively prevents acne breakouts by regulating sebum production. So if you have acne, reach for the product that has zinc in it.
So what skin care product is great for the skin? The Moroccan Argan Oil is!
Why Go for Moroccan Argan Oil
The Moroccan Argan oil is packed with Vitamin E and unsaturated essential fatty acids. It is also loaded with numerous antioxidants such as Phenols and Carotenoids. Other components of the oil that benefit the skin are Ferulic acid, Sterols, Triterpens, Squalene and Prostaglandins. The oil effectively delays skin aging, clears up mild to moderate acne and acne scars, prevents and minimises stretch marks, improve tone and texture of the skin and simply improves skin’s health.