Excited to hit the beach, dive under the cool waters or simply relax and have fun under the sun? Before you go bolting out the door, make sure that you have with you must-have beach items. We’ve listed a few things for you here.
- Sunscreen – Do not ever forget to bring with you a bottle of sunscreen whenever going out and especially when heading to the beach. The sun’s UV rays can cause skin cancer and you should see to it that you keep yourself protected. Lathering on sunscreen that has at least SPF 30 and offers broad spectrum protection about 20 minutes before going out keeps your skin protected from harmful rays. If you’re heading down the beach, a water-resistant sunscreen is most ideal. Don’t forget to reapply sunscreen after at least 40 minutes of swimming.
- Sunnies – Protect your eyes from the glare of the sun and the wind with a pair of sunnies.
- A Wide-Brimmed Hat – Give your face extra protection from the burning rays of the sun by wearing a wide-brimmed hat. Your hair will also benefit from this must-have beach item. Your hair will be protected from the sun’s burning rays as well as the wind’s biting blows.
- A Paddle Brush – With a paddle brush handy, you will be able to comb your locks with ease. A paddle brush is gentle especially on wet hair so you’ll avoid breakage.
- Hair Sun Protection – It is not just the skin that needs protection from the sun. Your hair does too. The sun can damage your hair making it dry, brittle and prone to breakage. Before heading to the beach, make sure that you spray your locks with a leave-on conditioner with sun protection factor. Remember to put your hair protecting conditioner spray in your beach bag as you would need to reapply or re-spray while at the beach.
- Baby Powder – Why would you need baby powder when heading to the beach? If you don’t like getting sand stuck in between your toes and fingers, baby powder is the answer.
- Lip Balm – Don’t forget giving your lips some protection both from the sun and the wind. The heat as well as the wind can dry up your lips so make sure that you have with you a lip balm with sun protection factor. Remember that the lips is also skin.
- A Beach Chair– A light beach chair can come in handy especially when you’re feet are tired.
- A Beach Umbrella – Aside from protecting your skin beach umbrella provides you some shade which will help prevent you from getting too hot.
These are some of the beach essentials that you should not forget to bring along with you. Don’t forget to have with you a fun and bright attitude.
Like our Facebook page and share this post to your friends.