When you have porcelain like skin, you will surely get heads turning. Beautiful, clear, smooth, and vibrant skin is something women seek to have. Getting this longed for skin is not as easy as most people realize. With endless trips to the dermatologist, countless skin treatments, a number of creams and medications – you’d think your skin will transform in a positive way? Not always the case.
TRY ARGAN OIL
If you’ve tried almost every medication, creams, and procedures to make your skin beautiful without success – try an all natural product called argan oil. Argan oil comes from the natural oils of the nuts of the argan tree. It is hand-pressed by women who gather the nuts. Much care and quality control is put into the gathering of this oil as these women know firsthand the unique and magical effects of this oil to skin. As the argan tree only grows in the southwestern parts of Morocco, this oil is considered rare. With the help of the Moroccan women and women cooperatives, more argan trees are being planted to assure the continuous supply of this magical oil.
HOW ARGAN OIL IS THE BEST FOOD FOR THE SKIN
- All oils are capable moisturizers. Argan oil though is one of the best types of moisturizers. When compared to olive oil and shea butter, argan oil wins by a mile. This is because argan oil does not contain any cholesterol. Not only this, argan oil has rich amounts of fatty acids that keep skin moisturized.
- Skin needs antioxidants to fight off free radicals and argan oil is rich in antioxidants. Polyunsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E are just some of the components argan oil is rich in. These two components promote oxygenation within cells, protect skin, and restores valuable nutrients inside the skin cells.
- Some of the major problems skin encounters come from having too much sebum. Sebum is the skin’s natural oils which are produced by the pituitary glands. When too much sebum is produced, pores clog leading to skin sensitivities. Acne is one skin problem that occurs when too much sebum is present in the skin. Argan oil works to neutralize and normalize sebum content in skin, preventing and curing skin problems like acne.
- Similarly, argan oil works best for skin problems like acne because it also has antimicrobial properties. It is able to bring down skin irritations and inflammations to a great extent, allowing skin to clear up faster.
- Losing skin elasticity is also one of the major skin concerns especially for those who are aging. Loss of skin elasticity would bring about wrinkles and sagging skin. Argan oil has properties that keep skin elastic, making you wrinkle free for a longer period of time.
Getting porcelain like skin need not be a difficult task. You don’t have to use different products and have endless skin treatments. All you really need to do is to regularly apply a small amount of argan oil to your skin. Rich in various nutrients, argan oil will help you achive the skin you have always dreamed about.