Laugh lines, frown lines, deep wrinkles- whatever you want to call them- bottom line is they pile numbers to your age. What causes these unsightly lines? They are induced by different factors, like the dreaded overexposure to the sun or an unhealthy diet. If one day you find them creeping in and dampening your smiley mood, don’t you worry, because there are always tips to help prevent and eliminate them! Read on for tips!
Here are some suggestions to prevent and erase fine lines:
- Not many realize that just by simply drinking enough water every day will help prevent wrinkle formation. We do not give enough emphasis how good water is to our body.
- Live a healthy lifestyle! Get enough rest and avoid smoking and alcohol. Smoking is one of the leading causes of premature aging. Staying late at night and drinking is responsible for nasty wrinkles too.
- A cup of green tea a day keeps the wrinkles away. Add the tea in your daily routine and soon you’ll notice a smoother skin. Green tea has antioxidants, very effective in reducing wrinkles.
- If it’s rich in vitamin E then give it the green light. Start by eating food that contains vitamin E. Try fish or fish oils. Either by tablet or by food, vitamin E is an ally in battling the crinkle.
- Vitamin A is found in green leafy vegetables. Along with Vitamin E, Vitamin A is good for the skin too.
- We have mentioned antioxidants, vitamins E and A, so why not just try creams and products containing them. Argan oil is highly-packed with antioxidants such as Vitamin E, essential fatty acids. These are all weapons against skin aging. The oil has been proven to not only prevent pre-mature aging, but also renew and regenerate abused and damaged skin.
- Along with Argan oil, Olive oil is great for wrinkles too. You can use these oils to massage the lines away from your face. Apply topically, concentrating on the affected areas and in a clock wise direction lightly massage these oils on the face.
- Moisturize! Keeping the skin moisturized will reduce the appearance of fine lines. Wrinkles are not that visible on a moisturized face versus a dry and flaky one.
- Botox and Micro-dermabrasion are highly popular choices, but if you are a bit conservative, non invasive cosmetic treatments are also available. Radio frequency sittings, glycolic peelings, diamond peels are alternatives to botox.
There are so many tips you can consider to help prevent and reduce visible lines on your face. Remember the basics because the more natural, the better. Sometimes you just need to find out what works for you and stick to it. It is also best to consult a dermatologist before taking riskier methods.
Tags: anti-aging tips, Moroccan Argan oil, anti-wrinkles, preventing wrinkles, laugh lines