Many would think that keeping the skin healthy and ensuring that it looks its best will be very costly. This is actually not true. You don’t have to spend money like water or break your pockets just so you can keep wearing a healthy and vibrant skin! Here are some great tips that would definitely not mean spending buckets of money.
- Remember these Three Words – And these three words are cleanse, treat and prevent! It is a sin to let half of the day pass by with your skin not getting some loving from skin care products.
- Apply Sunscreen Every Single Day – Sunscreens will keep the skin protected from the harsh effects of the sun’s UV rays. The sun’s UV rays can cause wrinkles, fine lines, sun spots and the most serious of them all skin cancer.
- Moisturise the Skin Daily – Give your skin the loving it needs. Keep it moisturised. There are several factors that dry out the skin. Dry skin is prone to irritation and damage. So lather on a good amount of moisturiser everyday. The best time to moisturise the skin is right after stepping out of the shower or bath while the skin is still damp.
- Pick a Skin Care Product that Gives Tons of Benefits – A great example of such a product is the Moroccan Argan oil. Not only is this oil a potent moisturiser it is also an effective anti-aging product! So what makes the oil a great moisturiser?The oil is packed with essential fatty acids, Sterols and Vitamin E which are the nutrients behind the potent moisturising capability of this oil.So how about the anti-aging prowess of this oil? The Moroccan Argan oil’s essential fatty acids also prevent inflammation and inflammation is known to cause cell degeneration. When cells degenerate, this leads to the skin losing its tightness and softness. An essential component of the oil that also helps fight cell degeneration is Squalene. Its Sterols are also essential in keeping the skin healthy and in maintaining its good shape. The antioxidants in the oil such as Vitamin E, Polyphenols, Carotenoids and Ferulic acid fight off free radicals that cause wrinkles, fine lines and other signs of skin aging. On top of all these skin benefits from the Moroccan oil, it is also great for the hair and nails too!
- Don’t Fall for the “More Expensive the More Effective a Product Is” Thinking – This is not necessarily true and time and time again many people, perhaps even you have been victimised by this kind of thinking. When you buy a skin care product, you should be more concerned about what’s in it rather than its tag price. Some well known brands even contain chemicals that have ill effects to the body. Those with parabens, fragrance, phthalates, DEA and TEA should be avoided as these chemicals have been know to either cause cancer or potentially do so.
- Eat Right! Live Healthy! – A beautiful skin comes from good health! Follow a balanced diet and live a healthy lifestyle! Your skin will soon reap the rewards of doing so!