Being a woman is hard in itself. Aside from working a full time job, cleaning, caring for the household and the kids, a woman also needs to look good. Let’s face it. A woman needs to look presentable regardless of age, race, and civil status. Looking good doesn’t just mean having presentable clothes, looking good also means having well groomed hair, nails, and skin as well. Tough things to have when you’re busy 24/7! To help you out a bit here are some easy solutions to top skin problems women have.
And you thought you’ve graduated from this stage in your life. Long gone are the teenage hormonal years yet you find yourself having troubles with acne all of a sudden. Adult acne is common and nothing to be worried about. It may be caused by several factors such as: bacteria, clogging of pores, too much oil production, excessive androgen (type of hormone) in the body, and skin being compressed (by tight clothes or objects such as a telephone).
- To resolve this problem, make sure to always keep skin clean. Wash face for a maximum of 2x a day if possible. Use gentle soaps and never scrub face. Wash gently yet wash face well.
- Drink enough water to help flush out toxins from the body.
- Eat healthy and watch out for too much junk food in your system.
Caused by the sun, those dark spots seen on your skin are somewhat annoying and “age-telling”. Spots are seen because the sun damaged the cells in your body that produces melanin which are called melanocytes.
- Avoid the sun especially between the hours of 10am – 4pm when the sun’s UV rays are at its peak.
- Wear sunscreen all the time.
- Wear protective clothing and accessories to help protect skin from the sun.
Scars that come from surgery, extreme acne, and different injuries are hard to remove from your skin. When your skin’s collagen and elastin are damaged, scars often stay permanent on your skin.
- Laser treatments may be applied by certified doctors to help remove scars.
- Other scars can become lighter and eventually be removed with the use of argan oil. An all natural product that comes all the way from Morocco, argan oil will help make darker portioned skin lighter. Filled with high contents of vitamin E, essential fatty acids, and antioxidants that help skin to regenerate faster, argan oil will certainly help in removing various types of scars in your body. Massage the oil onto affected skin areas at least once a day.
These adult skin problems are often manageable and easy to resolve with the right attitude and knowledge. Keep these tips in mind and if you don’t have these problems yet prepare for them to help avoid them from happening to you. So if you’re a busy woman who doesn’t have a lot of time on your hands to keep yourself as presentable as you would want to, remember to give your skin a few minutes of your time each day. Deduct a few minutes from your email, phone, or TV time and spend them wisely on your skin care. You’re sure to see a big difference.