Are you a hot chicken wings lover? If you are then you would love this recipe! Your palate will be tickled with the spiciness of this chicken wings recipe plus the nutty taste and aroma of the Moroccan Argan oil will make you want to grab more of the wings!
Spicy Chicken Wings with Moroccan Argan Oil
Ready to prepare this delicious recipe? Send out your invites to your friends for a weekend get together and then head out to the grocery store nearest you to shop for the ingredients! Here are the things you will need!
Shop for These Ingredients
- Chicken Wings – You can expect that you and your guests would be eating a lot of chicken pieces so 5 to 6 pounds of chicken wings or drumettes will do!
- Red Pepper – You will need about 2 tablespoons of crushed red pepper.
- Butter – 1 stick or half a cup of melted butter. Just in case you do not cook that much or you rarely shop for ingredients by “melted butter” we mean that you buy the stick and then melt the butter when you will be preparing the dish!
- Ground Black Pepper – You will need 2 teaspoons.
- Garlic Cloves – Get 4 large ones and crush them.
- Lemon Juice – You will need 2/3 cup of lemon juice.
- Salt – 2 teaspoons will do.
- Olive Oil – Half a cup will do.
- Moroccan Argan Oil – This is a very important ingredient! You would miss out the delicious nutty taste if you serve the dish without this oil. The Moroccan Argan oil is also packed with essential fatty acids which is known to make the heart stronger and aid in brain development. You will need about 3 – 4 tablespoons.
Easy shopping right? The ingredients are easy to find! So how about preparing the dish? Would it be a walk in the park? Definitely!
Preparing the Spicy Chicken Wings with Moroccan Argan Oil
Preparing this dish is as easy as 1, 2, 3 and 4!
- Step Number 1. Start with preheating your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Get your rimmed baking sheets and start coating them with nonstick cooking spray.
- Step Number 2. Get a large bowl and mix all the ingredients together except for the chicken and Argan oil. Now you have your sauce!
- Step Number 3. Wash the chicken pieces first and pat them dry. Place the chicken in the bowl of sauce then toss. Remember to coat each of the pieces thoroughly.
- Step Number 4. Place the chicken pieces on the baking sheet and start baking. This will take about 45 to 50 minutes. You can of course bake them a little longer depending on how crispy you like your chicken wings!
Now you are ready to serve this spicy chicken wings! But before serving, drizzle on Argan oil over the chicken wings!