You have probably heard a lot of natural acne treatments such as washing your face daily, managing stress through exercise, eating right, and essentially following a healthy lifestyle, and many more. But we have dug up some natural acne treatments that are quite surprising.
Surprising Natural Acne Treatments
Cell Salt Therapy
Ever heard of cell salt therapy? Those who practice cell salt therapy believe that acne is caused by a deficiency of calcium sulfate. Cell salt therapy holds a resemblance with homeopathic medicine. Just like homeopathic medicine, cell salt therapy follow the practice of administering little amounts of a curative substance to address a condition. Believers of cell salt therapy will swear by its effectiveness in treating acne and other conditions. Just a word of advice though, there is not much evidence on the effectiveness of cell salt therapy. But of course, you would not want to tell that to anyone who believes in cell salt therapy. You can find out for yourself if this natural acne treatment actually works. You don’t have to worry about trying it out since the amount of calcium sulfate used in treating acne is diluted to almost non-existent.
Homemade Topical Remedies
All across the globe, there are a number of homemade topical remedies for acne. Let us discuss some of them.
- The toothpaste remedy – Some people say that dabbing small amounts of toothpaste on blemishes and “problem areas” on the face and letting it sit overnight is very effective in getting rid of acne and other skin problems.
- The raw egg remedy – Some people say that applying raw egg whites will help prevent acne breakouts. If you want to find out if this is true, you can give this natural acne remedy a shot.
- The garlic paste remedy – Some say that applying a garlic paste on the face can prevent new acne breakouts. Brave enough to give this a try?
- The cooked oatmeal mask remedy – If you love oats, you may want to try using it to treat your acne problem. Some people have said that a cooked oatmeal mask works wonders in treating this skin problem.
- Water from boiled green beans – The next time you are boiling a pot of green beans, don’t throw out the water your boiled the beans in. Why? Well, some people say that the water used in boiling green beans is an effective natural acne remedy.
- Self-applied basil solutions – Love the smell of basil in your dishes? Ever considered basil as a natural treatment for acne? Well, some say that self-applied basil solutions are effective in treating this skin issue.
These are just some surprising natural acne remedies we’ve read and heard about. Do you know any surprising natural acne treatments? Drop us a comment and share them with us!
Like our Facebook page and share this post to your friends!