Start your family’s Valentine’s Day right by serving them a delicious breakfast. This day of hearts whip up a special breakfast to let your family members know just how loved they are. Trying to figure out what you should serve? Here is a grand idea!
Delicious Chocolate Waffles for Valentine’s Day Breakfast
Do your loved ones just love chocolates? Why not serve them chocolate waffles for breakfast? This will definitely brighten their morning and bring big wide smiles on their faces.
Let’s get started. Gather these ingredients!
- All-Purpose Flour – You will need 1 and ½ cups.
- Baking Powder – You just need 3 teaspoons.
- Salt – You need just half a teaspoon.
- White Sugar – Half a cup will do.
- Cocoa Powder – Make sure that you get the unsweetened cocoa powder. You will need just 3 tablespoons.
- Milk – You just need a cup of milk.
- Eggs – You just need a couple.
- Butter – You need 4 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Softened Butter – A tablespoon is all you need.
- Confectioner’s Sugar – Just ¾ cup.
- Vanilla Extract – Half a teaspoon is enough.
- Milk – A teaspoon will do.
- Non-stick cooking spray – You will need this for your waffle iron.
Now that you have all the ingredients you would need for this delicious Chocolate Waffles, it’s time to get working on your kitchen!
- Step Number 1. The first step is to preheat your waffle iron. While waiting for it to heat up, grab your large mixing bowl and start stirring together the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and cocoa. Add in the cup of milk, eggs, melted butter and stir it up until the mixture is all smooth.
- Step Number 2. Time to make the sauce. Grab a small bowl and stir together the softened butter, confectioner’s sugar, vanilla extract and the teaspoon of milk. Stir until sauce is fairly stiff.
- Step Number 3. Turn your attention to your already preheated waffle iron and spray it with your non-stick cooking spray. Once done spraying the waffle iron, start pouring your waffle mixture into the hot waffle iron. Cook the waffles until they become golden brown.
- Step Number 4. Time to call out everyone while the waffles are still hot. These chocolate waffles are best served hot and don’t forget the sauce.
This recipe will surely make your loved ones’ Valentine’s Day very special!
Enjoy the day of hearts this year by being around the people you care about!
Keep asking your friends to like our Facebook page and we’ll keep posting more tips for special days!