Excited to host a summer dinner in your backyard? Do you know what menu you would be serving to them? You probably want to make a good impression and see to it that your guests would enjoy not just each other’s company but as well as the drinks and food that would be served in the party.
If impressing your guests is what you want to achieve in this summer get together then you ought to serve this mouth-watering steak! We have the recipe for a steak that would give you a burst of juicy flavours as you bite into it! Ready to make your guests salivate? Let’s kick off with the ingredients!
Sublime Summer T-Bone Steak Recipe
Here is a list of what you would need.
- Onion – Chop about a quarter cup of onions.
- Olive Oil – A quarter cup is enoug.
- Lemon Juice – 2 tablespoons will do.
- Soy Sauce – You will need just 2 tablespoons.
- Sugar – A tablespoon of sugar will do.
- Cider Vinegar – You will only need a tablespoon of vinegar.
- Honey – Just a tablespoon of honey is good.
- Garlic – You will need to mince about 2 teaspoons of garlic.
- Worcestershire Sauce -2 teaspoons is enough.
- Pepper – Half a teaspoon will be enough to give you that zing.
- Salt – Just a teaspoon will do.
- T-Bone Steaks – This is a recipe for 6. So get 6 pieces of T-Bone steaks Get an inch-thick and 12 ounces of T-Bone steak cuts.
Get a resealable bag and start mixing in it all of the ingredients listed above except for the T-Bone. Once you’re done, throw in the steaks and seal the bag. Start shaking the bag to coat the steaks. Once all of the steaks are coated, put the bag in the fridge and leave it for 2-4 hours.
Once you’ve done marinating the steaks, drain out and throw away the marinade. Get your grill ready and set it on medium heat. Grill the T-Bone steaks with the cover on for about 6-10 minutes on each side.
For an extra nutty flavour, drizzle the steaks with the culinary Argan oil. This oil from Morocco is packed with nutrients that help keep the body healthy. Regular consumption of the oil will result to a stronger immune system and a healthier heart since the oil comes with a high dose of Vitamin E and other antioxidants plus unsaturated essential fatty acids. The oil can actually lower the “bad” cholesterol level in the blood. Bad cholesterol can cause heart attack and other heart diseases. So not only would you be serving a very delicious and tasty T-Bone steaks, they are quite healthy too!