The whole world already knows about the amazing beauty benefits of the Moroccan Argan oil. However not many are aware about the health benefits of the culinary Argan oil.
The oil is packed with antioxidants such as Vitamin E, Ferulic acid, Polyphenols and carotenoids. It also comes with as phytosterols. The oil also possesses powerful anti-inflammatory properties. Because of the unique combination and concentration of nutrients found in the oil, many health experts are promoting daily consumption of the oil. and have suggested that doing so may prevent the development of various types of cancer.
Health Benefits of the Culinary Argan Oil
Here are the benefits of consuming culinary Argan oil regularly.
- The oil can help in preventing as well as curing cardiovascular diseases and inflammatory disorders. Heart risk factors are also cut down.
- Risk of coronary heart diseases and blocked arteries is also cut down.
- Brings down high levels of cholesterol. High levels of cholesterol is the primary factor that contributes to many heart or coronary problems.
- The oil helps regulate heart functions thanks to its high levels of Vitamin E.
- The oil helps in lowering high blood cholesterol as well as improving and stimulating blood circulation.
- Another benefit of Argan oil is that it strengthens the immune system.
- The oil helps in slowing down the degenerative processes that affect the long bones in the body.
- The oil helps reduce the risk of obesity by improving natural digestion.
- The oil supports the important functions of the various body organs both directly and indirectly.
- Thanks to its high content of antioxidants and nutrients having anti-inflammatory properties, Argan oil is believed to be helpful in preventing cancer.
With these health benefits of the culinary Argan oil, it would be ideal to drizzle a tablespoon or two of it into your dishes including stews, soups, salads and grills. The oil when mixed with honey also serves as a delicious dip for breads.
Healing Properties of Argan Oil
The cosmetic Argan oil also has healing benefits and can be used as an ointment.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of the oil will help relieve and soothe pain from sore muscles. The oil is also believed to be helpful in relieving pain from arthritis.
- It effectively soothes pain caused by rheumatic diseases.
- The oil aids in the faster healing of the skin tissue in cases of wounds from cuts and burns as well as rashes. It is also effective in treating insect bites.
- The oil is also effective in treating hyperpigmentation.
- Many people suffering from various skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, acne as well as chicken pox have reported the effectiveness of the oil in treating these skin issues.
- The oil is gentle enough to be used on baby skin to soothe bottom redness and other skin irritations.
Experience the health and healing benefits of Argan oil now.
Like our Facebook page and share this post to your friends.