Skin care is as complex as many would want it to be. However skin care can be actually really simple. And it is not true that you have to spend your fortune or most of what you are earning on beauty products or even cosmetic surgery to have beautiful skin. It is also worth noting that wishing for beautiful skin will not do you any good or your skin for that matter.
So what’s the secret to having a beautiful skin? Many people especially women ask this question as if this is the world’s most guarded secret. Having beautiful skin is no secret at all. Those who at this point still had never had problems with their skin are very lucky as they have good genes. However without proper caring for the skin they just might run out of their luck. So instead of asking what’s the secret to beautiful skin but instead ask how you can properly care for your skin.
Proper Skin Caring 101
You need to follow a skin care routine with only 4 steps the remaining factor that can improve the health and beauty of your skin is your lifestyle. Let us first know what these 4 steps of proper skin caring are.
- Step 1. Wash your face daily, twice a day. And for the hundredth time don’t use soap in washing your face. From your neck down, it is okay to use soap but using soap to your face is a big No. Let’s make it a big double No or a double big No.
- Step 2. Moisturise your skin daily. Whether your skin type is oily or dry you need to moisturise your skin. You should know which type of moisturiser is best for your skin. For oily skin gel based moisturisers are best to use. For dry skin type oil based moisturisers are best to use.If your skin is dry and you are looking for the best moisturiser to use, go for Argan oil. Not only will this oil moisturise your skin, it will also prevent skin aging and protect your skin from being damaged by free radicals and UV rays.
What makes this oil very beneficial to the skin? It seems Argan oil has it all doesn’t it? Well you are actually correct to think that way. In fact this oil contains so many ingredients that benefit the skin such as Vitamin E, Sterols, Polyphenols, Linoleic acid, Ferulic acid, Prostaglandins, Carotenoids, Squalene and essential unsaturated fatty acids.
- Step 3. Protect your skin from the sun every time you are headed out the door. So many people think that they only need to lather on sunscreen lotion when they are off to the beach. Well, this is a common mistake and a very costly one. UV rays penetrate the skin and destroy DNA and damage collagen. UV rays are the number one cause of wrinkles and also can cause skin cancer.
- Step 4. Exfoliate at least twice a week to remove dead skin cells.
- The rest (Step 5) involves living a healthier lifestyle. Stop smoking, cut down on your alcohol intake if you can’t completely take out alcohol, start exercising regularly, stick to a balanced diet, get enough sleep and avoid stress.
You can achieve a beautiful and healthy skin if you want to. The decision is yours to make.