FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
Tips From Doctor Oz

Two Powerful Anti-aging Tips from Dr. Oz

In 2004, The Oprah Winfrey Show introduced us to one Dr. Mehmet Oz and since then Dr. Oz had become a staple household name all over the world. The globe has come to love Dr Oz for his advice on healthy living and beauty tips on his show, “Dr Oz Show”. Here are a few anti-aging tips from Dr. Oz himself.

Anti-aging Tips from Dr. Oz

We all know that aging is inevitable. Many of us think that we have little control over how we age. However, according to Dr. Oz, this is not true. He said that we have more control on how we age, but not many people realize this. Dr. Oz also revealed that there are very simple steps that can help us look and feel our best at every stage. Dr. Oz revealed that each individual controls more than 70% of how well and how long he or she lives. And it is one’s lifestyle choices that dictate more than 80% of how one ages by age 50. The remaining 20% is dictated by one’s genes. But, you’ll be surprised to know that you have the power to change which of your genes is on or off. This is according to Dr. Oz.

Potent Anti-aging Weapons: Exercise and a Healthy Diet

Let’s get to the anti-aging tips shared by Dr. Oz. Exercise regularly and follow a healthy diet. Regular exercise partnered with a healthy diet that is low in refined carbs, sugar and processed food helps limit inflammation. Inflammation causes damage in the cells and one of the main triggers of not just skin aging but also aging of the entire body. A diet high in leafy greens and healthy fats and low in sugar and processed foods can also help you lose weight. This is because a healthy diet satiates your hunger and stops cravings to overeat. If you love sweets and refined carbs, now is the time to cut down on your intake of these unhealthy foods. According to Dr. Oz, refined carbs and sugar spikes up your blood sugar dramatically which in turn makes you hungrier and craving for more food. We have been searching for the fountain of youth for centuries. We have climbed mountains, dove down great depths, traveled for miles, and explored all the continents in search for this fountain of youth. But the elusive fountain of youth, may just be staring right in front of us. Exercise! Many experts are calling exercise as a fountain of youth since physical movement turns on the genes in the body that fight aging and disease. Care to go for a 10-15 minute walk after a meal? Studies say that you should. A short 10 or 15-minute walk can greatly cut down the insulin spikes that happen after a meal. Insulin spikes trigger inflammation and weight gain. For those who do not have the time to walk, get up and stand instead of sitting down as standing after a meal also makes a big difference in one’s health. If you really need to sit, be on your feet after every 15 minutes as doing so gives you big health benefits. Follow these anti-aging tips and you’ll be seeing and feeling a huge difference! Like our Facebook page and spread the information!

Share

Related Posts

Is argan oil a heat protectant?

Embrace the power of argan oil as your go-to heat protectant, unlocking the secret to resilient, luminous locks. This natural marvel not only shields your hair from thermal damage but also infuses it with essential nutrients, promoting a healthy shine and strength. Discover how to transform your hair care routine and protect your tresses with the nurturing touch of argan oil.

How to Use Argan Oil for Styling Hair: A Simple 4 Step Guide

Unlock the power of argan oil for hair that turns heads! Our article dives into how this liquid gold can style, moisturize, and add dazzling shine to your locks. Embrace the secrets of argan oil to not only protect but also rejuvenate your hair, making every day a good hair day. Get ready to transform your hair care routine and shine!

How to Use Argan Oil on Face: Your 4-Step Guide to Natural Skin Perfection

Dive into our 4-Step Face Care Routine to transform your skincare game. Whether you battle dryness, oiliness, or aim for maintenance, our guide on how to use argan oil on the face is your roadmap to a flawless complexion. From cleansing to protection, we cover the essentials, blending simplicity with effectiveness. Embrace this routine to nourish, protect, and unveil your skin's natural radiance.
Scroll to Top
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50