One can find numerous products for hair growth. Many people who suffer from hair loss will try any of these popular and chemically formulated hair-growth promoting products no matter the cost.
Not many know that there are actually natural products that can promote hair growth and these products are less expensive and actually holds a higher success rate compared to popular commercial products. There are various oils that can actually help in combating hair loss. It is however important to take note that oils don’t give instant results. It can take up to seven months for you to see results.
Here is a list of natural oils that can help promote hair growth.
Natural Oils for Hair Growth
- Argan oil – This miracle oil from Morocco is packed with nutrients that are essential for keeping the scalp and hair healthy. It is packed with numerous antioxidants such as Vitamin E, Carotenoids, and Ferulic acid. These antioxidants help repair hair damage and at the same time protect hair from damage therefore hair loss is avoided. It is also packed with essential fatty acids, which along with Vitamin E nourish the hair and scalp therefore promoting hair growth. Massage the oil into the scalp daily to improve circulation and promote hair regrowth.
- Rosemary Oil – If you check the ingredients of most shampoos, you’ll see rosemary oil often included in their ingredients. Rosemary is capable of stimulating hair follicles which helps in promoting hair growth. Another great thing about rosemary oil is that it makes the hair grow stronger.
- Jojoba Oil – Another natural oil that helps promote hair growth is jojoba oil. This natural oil loosens and removes build up on the scalp which blocks hair follicles and hinder hair hair growth.
- Lavender Oil – There have been small studies made on lavender oil for alopecia (medical term for hair loss). These studies found out that people suffering from alopecia who massaged their scalp with lavender oil every day showed considerable hair regrowth over the span of 7 months.
- Coconut Oil – Coconut oil may be popular for moisturizing hair and giving it a beautiful silky shine but it can also promote hair growth thanks to its nourishing prowess. Coconut also helps in ensuring that one’s head of hair is free of lice, lice eggs, and dandruff.
- Thyme Oil – By massaging thyme oil into the scalp, circulation is improved and therefore the hair follicles are kept nourished leading to hair regrowth. The oil also gives hair shine, luster, and bounce.
These are just a few of the natural oils that can help your hair regrow.
Like our Facebook page and share this post to your friends.