Skin care is something that most women take very seriously. In fact many women spend much time and thousands of Euros in caring for their skin. Who likes looking at wrinkles, dark spots, blemishes and acne scars on their own skin? You probably don’t want to see your skin in such condition.
So how do you take care of your skin? Is your skin care effective giving you that smooth, soft and radiant skin? Bravo to you if you have the “perfect” skin that most women would die for.
If you want to achieve the smooth, radiant and soft skin that you have been dreaming about since you reached puberty (which is how many years ago by the way) then you should follow the simple “don’ts” of skin care. It’s about time that you stop dreaming and actually live your dream.
The 5 Don’ts
- Don’t rub and pull on your skin. Give your skin a break from constant battering. Everyday the skin is exposed to harsh elements such as UV rays, carbon monoxide, heat, humidity, wind, dirt, dust, toxins and other pollutants and rubbing and pulling on your skin just stress it further. If you have acne or pimples do not pick on it. No matter how tempting the ripe pimple seems like for picking, stop yourself from doing it. The blood vessels under your skin will get battered if you pick or press on the skin around your pimples. This actually leads to scarring.
- Don’t ever forget about giving your skin some TLC in the form of a moisturiser. Argan oil is one of the best moisturisers available in the market. Argan oil actually do not just moisturise the skin it also helps in preventing skin aging and protecting the skin from the harmful effects of UV rays and free radicals. This oil is rich in unsaturated essential fatty acids, Vitamin E, Sterols, Ferulic acid, Polyphenols, Carotenoids and Prostaglandins. These components of the oil are helpful in keeping the health and youth of the skin.
- Don’t sleep with your make up still on. Make up traps dirt, dust and oil that clog the pores. If you don’t want to wake up with bumps or pimples the next day remember to remove your make up before hitting the sack.
- Don’t forget to wash your face.You should wash your face to remove dirt, dust and excess oil that has accumulated. It is best to wash your face twice a day. Once in the morning to remove excess oil and once before you say goodnight to the world. No matter how sleepy you are you should see to it that you wash your face before putting your night cap on. You have been exposed to dirt, dust and pollutants plus the oil that your skin has secreted will start to clog your pores. Remember to use a mild cleanser and not soap to wash your face with. It is also best to use lukewarm water.
- Don’t forget to wear sunscreen protection. No matter what the weather is like or whatever the season may be always protect your skin from the sun. Apply sunscreen lotion to protect the skin from the harsh UV rays.
By following these 5 simple don’ts of skin care you can have a smooth, soft and glowing skin.