Baldness is a hair condition that occurs when there is excessive hair loss. One starts to naturally become bald when aging but sometimes even young men and women experience balding. Regardless of age though, balding may be prevented. There are certain cures that could help lessen hair fall and help hair grow.
SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES AND TREATMENTS FOR BALDNESS:
- Argan Oil – this oil which comes from Morocco is known for its ability to prevent and cure hair loss. Baldness for aging and young people alike may be solved with this oil. How? With its complete and rich nutritional components such as Vitamin E, oleic acids, fatty acids, and different types of antioxidants, argan oil helps to encourage hair growth. A few drops of this oil massaged through the scalp will help to bring hair growth back to balding scalp.
- Rubbing the Scalp – this motion of rubbing the scalp when done with force also helps improves blood circulation in the scalp and makes sebaceous glands more active. Rubbing or massaging your scalp immediately after every shower will help to improve the growth of your hair. Take extra time in areas where you are already losing hair.
- Coconut Milk – daily application of coconut milk into the scalp and hair will help to nourish them. Thorough massaging will help to infuse the milk to hair roots and scalp to support hair growth.
- Lettuce and Spinach – Lettuce juice combined with equal amounts of spinach juice is also a great hair grower mixture. Massage through hair and scalp for a few days to see better results.
- Lime and Black Pepper Seeds – make a paste out of crushed black pepper seeds and lime. Rub this paste onto balding spots and leave for a few minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water. Massaging this paste twice a day for several weeks will help to improve hair growth and help solve your balding problems.
- Well Balanced Diet – the hair’s condition depends greatly on the nutrition it gets from the food you take in. Following a healthy and balanced diet will help to improve the quality of hair strands that you have and the speed of your hair growth. Look into what you eat and stick to healthy foods such as vegetables, fruits, and whole wheat products.
- Relaxation – excessive hair loss may also be brought about by stress. Different relaxation techniques such as deep breathing exercises will help to calm nerves down and avoid stress. Being able to relax and feel calm will lessen hair fall and encourage hair growth.
If you start to become bald – stop, take a deep breath, and don’t panic! There are a lot of home remedies and easy solutions for excessive hair loss. Simple kitchen ingredients like lime, black pepper, lettuce, spinach and the like are just some of those innovative solutions. For faster relief, use argan oil to treat hair loss. A few drops will be enough to push new hair to grow on your scalp.