Blackheads are a menace to one’s skin and dealing with blackheads is a tedious job to do. You’d probably have to go to the derma every so often to have them removed and yet they still come back to haunt different parts of your face. Blackheads are most prominently seen on the nose though, a part of your body that is right in the middle of your face. Imagine how easily seen blackheads would be if they remain on your nose. But there is some good news. You don’t have to waste both your time and money with monthly visits to your dermatologist because God has provided us with natural ingredients that can help solve blackheads problems.
HERE ARE NATURAL WAYS TO GET RID OF BLACKHEADS:
- Ground Radish Seeds – make a paste and apply onto face to remove blackheads. Leave for 15 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.
- Fenugreek Leaves (methi) – similar to radish seeds, when made into a paste and applied on affected areas, this will also help get rid of unwanted blackheads.
- Mint – application of fresh mint juice overnight will help solve the problems.
- Lemon and Cinnamon – make a scrub out of one tablespoon of lemon juice and one tablespoon of ground cinnamon to help exfoliate your skin. Exfoliate once a day for 15 days and see good results.
- Coconut and Sugar – coconut water with sugar is also a good scrub for the face that will help eliminate blackheads.
- Green Tea – using a green tea scrub will help solve the problem.
- Steaming – one of the best ways to remove unwanted blackheads, take steam to your face once a day for 15 minutes. This will help clear your skin in no time.
- Natural Oils – natural oils such as argan oil does magic to blackheads. Application of this oil once a day will help clear out pores and remove blackheads in no time. This oil also prevents wrinkles and premature aging.
- Diet – including lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet will help get rid of unwanted blackheads on your face.
- Do not squeeze blackheads as this will make them look worse and could cause skin infections.
- Avoid application of make-up. If make-up is needed, apply only a thin layer. Let your skin breathe.
- Wash your face twice a day.
- Keep pillow cases and towels clean.
- Keep your hands clean. Avoid touching your face if they are dirty.
- Use natural face scrubs on your face.
- Drink a lot of water and fruit juices to keep skin healthy and fresh.
If you notice blackheads forming on your face, don’t get stressed as natural remedies are always available to help treat this skin condition. These easy solutions are effective, economical, and safe to use for all skin types. So have a worry free skin and keep them glowing, keep blackheads away, and feel fresh everyday!