If you frequently look for new skin care products to try you would notice that almost all of the skin care products in the market boast of having Vitamin E. Even advertisements for these products whether in print or in television would almost never fail to mention the presence of Vitamin E in them. Some buyers would even go straight for skin care products having this vitamin. So what’s with Vitamin E? Is it actually beneficial for the skin?
Is Vitamin E Beneficial to the Skin?
Absolutely yes! So let us get to know more about Vitamin E.
- Potent Antioxidant – Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant. So why should you be happy and get all excited about Vitamin E being an antioxidant? Well, antioxidants actually protect the cells of the body from getting damaged by free radicals. Some of the elements that produce free radicals are ultra violet light, pollution, drugs, etc.
- Vitamin E for Vitamin A – Another vitamin that is important for healthy skin is Vitamin A. Vitamin A is needed for maintaining and repairing of skin tissue. Vitamin E actually regulates Vitamin A!
- Anti-aging Powers – Vitamin E actually delays the signs of skin aging. It has the ability to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Free radicals are also believed to be culprits of skin aging therefore the antioxidant activity of Vitamin E is very effective in combatting the skin aging issue.
- Vitamin E Protects the Skin Against UV Light Damage – Ultraviolet rays have been known to cause a more serious problem than wrinkles, fine lines and sun spots and this is skin cancer. Vitamin E protects the skin specifically the epidermis layer of the skin from early stages of UV light damage. It is also effective in the treatment and prevention of sunburns.
- Treatment for Skin Diseases and Scars – Various skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema can be effectively treated by Vitamin E. Scars are also effectively minimised and prevented by this vitamin.
- Skin Cancer Prevention – This is definitely a very important benefit we can get from Vitamin E. Because of its ability to protect us from harmful UV rays topped with its antioxidant property, skin cancer can be prevented.
Moroccan Argan Oil is Loaded with Vitamin E
If there is one skin care product that you should have in your skin care bureau, it is the Moroccan Argan oil. This liquid gold is packed with Vitamin E and other nutrients such as Phenols, unsaturated essential fatty acids, Sterols, Carotenoids, Ferulic acid, Prostaglandins, Triterpens and Squalene. If you are not too familiar with these nutrients, the most important thing to remember is that they actually work wonders to the skin. You would most probably not find any other product containing all of these essential skin nutrients. It is no surprise why many experts are calling the Moroccan Argan oil a miracle oil!