Before consumers buy anything they want to know if they would be able to use the product and gain benefit from using it. When it comes to Argan oil, almost anyone can use it. As long as you do not have any allergies from nuts or the Argan oil itself, you can use this rare oil.
The Moroccan miracle oil is well loved by many people across the globe. This precious oil has loads of benefit to the skin, hair, nails and our overall health.
The first thing one needs to understand is that there are two kinds of Argan oil. There is the culinary type of the oil and the cosmetic type of the oil. The main difference between the two types of Argan oil is how they are produced. The culinary oil is produced by roasting the Argan nut seeds while the cosmetic oil is produced by cold pressing the raw Argan nut seeds. The roasting of the nuts give the Argan culinary oil a strong nutty aroma and taste while the Argan cosmetic oil has a very faint nutty smell that most people do not even notice it.
The Cosmetic Argan Oil
As soon as the west knew about the tremendous benefits of this precious oil to the skin, hair and nails, the demand for the oil became saturated. Many wanted to get their very own bottle of this precious oil.
Argan Oil and its Skin Benefits
- The oil prevents premature aging and minimises fine lines and wrinkles.
- It brings back moisturise to very dry skin.
- It can prevent and minise stretch marks.
- It regulates sebum production therefore good for both dry and oily skin type.
- The oil is effective against acne, inflammation and acne scars.
- The oil is also effective in treating the uncomfortable symptoms of psoriasis and eczema.
- The oil works well in bringing back the elasticity of the skin by strengthening the protein bonding structures of the skin.
Argan Oil and its Hair Benefits
- The oil keeps the hair hydrated and prevents the hair from getting all roughed up.
- It improves the elasticity of the hair and also aids in hair growth.
- The oil can turn a hard to control type of hair very manageable.
- It effectively treats damaged hair and restores its shine and lustre.
- The oil also makes the hair stronger.
Argan Oil and its Benefits to the Nails
- This oil strenthens the nails therefore preventing nail breakage and chipping.
- It also conditions the cuticles.
Argan Oil as a Massage Oil
- People with rheumatic or arthritic conditions use the oil in massaging their joints. The anti-inflammatory components of the oil help relieve pain.
The Culinary Argan Oil
The culinary Argan oil is usally drizzled over dishes. Because of its high content of essential fatty acids, this oil protects the heart from serious diseases and also aids in brain development. The numerous powerful antioxidants found in the oil means that it can help protect us from cancer.
If you want to get rid of acne, acne scars, stretch marks,wrinkles, fine lines, prevent skin aging or simply have a healthy and vibrant skin then you can use this oil. If you want to have a smooth,shiny and healthy hair then certainly you can use this precious oil. You can use this oil if you want to have stronger nails. Those who want to be relieved from the symptoms of psoriasis and eczema or be relieved from arthritic and rheumatic pains can use this oil. If you want to be healthy then use the culinary oil.