Night creams, day creams, creams for the face, lotions for the hands and body – aren’t you getting confused on which product to use for which part of your body? It is VERY confusing! Especially since there are hundreds of products available for each problem area, choosing the right one has become a complex task. But before you can even begin to narrow down your choices based on the manufacturer and product reviews, you need to look at your skin and figure out what skin type you have. And there are a few!
Knowing Your Skin Type
- Oily Skin – skin is more shiny than usual because of the excess oils. When you have oily skin your pores are more likely to enlarge making you prone to problems like blackheads and spots.
- Problem Skin – also seen as oily skin, problem skins are prone to acne and enlarged pores, blackheads, and spots. Problem skin type may also include problems of the skin like eczema or psoriasis.
- Combination Skin – oily in some parts, usually in the middle forehead, nose and chin (t-zone) while dry on other parts of the face.
- Sensitive Skin – easily reactive to specific allergens and extreme stress. Sensitive skin reacts by becoming red, rashy, and irritated.
- Dehydrated Skin – different from dry skin, dehydrated skin looks flaky and dry. Oily skin may become dehydrated as well. Causes of dehydrated skin are poor diet, over sweating, air-conditioning, and strong cleansers.
- Mature Skin – caused by the body’s natural aging process, mature skin shows signs of wrinkles, sagging, and lines. Acceleration of its showing may be caused by external factors such as smoking, excessive sun exposure, and inappropriate beauty products.
Argan Oil for Your Skin
The good thing about argan oil is that it works for ALL skin types. Similarly, with argan oil, you would not need a lot of different products to solve various problem areas. One single bottle of argan oil can solve various problems!
2 of Argan Oil’s Rich Chemical Composition
- Protects skin from free radicals
- Protects Vitamin A levels in the body
- Protects essential fatty acids in the body
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Prevents evaporation of moisture in skin
- Nourishes skin and prevents aging
- Prevents scarring and stretch marks
ESSENTIAL UNSATURATED FATTY ACIDS
- Rich antioxidant properties
- Helps moisturize the skin
- Manufactures and repairs cell membranes
- Gets nutrition for the skin while excreting harmful and waste materials
- Able to regulate sebum (natural oils in body) production
- Able to maintain healthy skin while preventing signs of aging
Argan oil’s rich chemical composition assures every buyer that skin will be protected and nourished. These 2 chemical compositions alone are enough to give skin a glowing and young looking look. Argan oil has other compositions that also work wonders for the skin like prostaglandins, ferulic acid, polyphenols, carotenoids, and sterols. No need to use various creams, this one product can nourish and bring your skin back to its youthful self!